What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Banjo-Tooie

I've just learnt the split-up ability, and Ice eggs.

Senran Kagura Estival Versus

Kagura is broken, but it's nice to just plow through things without any worries. It's pretty easy to get to a 9999 combo count, beat the mission within 2-3 minutes and take no damage which gives you 100k to spend. Also she levels up insanely fast, if you get a lot of people in her Third Special then you can level up about 5 times off that alone even as late as Level 42 when the cap is 50.

Although she is DLC, so I guess it's pay to win. She's also the most modestly dressed character in the game lol.

I got the platinum trophy though, so I guess I'm done. I still got the character pair missions but I'll do those some other time. Might try to get A Rank on hard for every mission too, if I really have nothing else to do.

Final Fantasy V

Beat the game again. Forgot to reclaim the last 3 Legendary Weapons and didn't beat Omega, but otherwise I'd say I got a good portion of the stuff. Mainly I couldn't be arsed to buy all the spells, didn't bother to learn Blue Magic since I didn't feel it necessary for the maingame, forgot some songs I think, and maybe some obscure missables.

Poochy and Yoshi's Woolly World

I laughed out loud when I saw Wii U Deluxe Yoshi was still in the game.

Pokemon Gold Version

so my first file was half an hour long and got wiped somehow, I assumed the battery was dead and ebay fucked me but its been 24 hours and this new save file hasn't shown any signs of a busted battery so it might have just been that the new battery job wasn't perfect and I knocked it at some point in that first hour.

I'm wary about it but we'll see if it gets wiped again anytime soon.

I beat the first gym though, I'll grab a Wooper tonight and then go grind encounters for a Dunsparce.

finished the miitopia demo

this is the story of myself, scorpion, stan lee, and mienfoo as we save the town of greenhorne from dark lord bill trinen

featuring guest appearances by waluigi, snoop dogg, beyonce, garfield, sponge, donald trump, burger king, groose, and mayor dio brando

Paper Mario: Colour Splash

yknow i was wondering why i felt like I really didnt like this game so i started it up again after however many months

whats with this perspective, its like 2d except this is a 3d game so i fall off this platform and backtrack a lot, man i love scrolling through all these cards, also how the fuck do i have 9999 coins already i only played a few hours of this game, still scrolling through these cards, man this is mildly frustrating, so why am i smacking white spots randomly strewn throughout this hell hole, okay cool a chain chomp just crushed me while i was yawning and now i have to replay 5 minutes of this fucking experience, oh found the card i was looking for.

i cant quite put my finger on it

Final Fantasy 9

Reached the outer continent, and finally got to see the whole world map (I think).

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

literally zooming through the entirety of this game. in 15 hours i had played it for 11.5 hours and i'm already finished chapter 4 oh god help

i'm not able to deal well with suicides so seeing that as the outcome to sakura's trial makes me really shaken. i ended up tensing up and had to stop immediately after i got to the 5th floor. also wtf is monokuma doing to our bodies, if it's not a sweet tattoo i'm going to be disappointed.

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

byakuya, the one who claimed in the first game that he was smarter than everyone, yet he managed to end up in hope's peak again to take part in the killing game again. byakuya, the one who claimed in the first game that he could never be killed, and yet he was the first murder in this one.

ultimate affluent prodigy? more like ultimate ironic prodigy hahahaha that was an awful joke

Zelda BotW again.

So, After last time, where I was throwing myself on Waterblight Ganonto no avail. I figured my weapons were not good enough, I only had silver longsword and some korok leaves accompanied by the mandatory torch. I went to Kalariko village, since there was a mission there I didn't do. I decided then to go to the great plateau to look for stuff. I found a shrine close to Hyrule castle. I went to Central Hyrule, and got into the shrine. Easily best shrine yet, and I found an edge of duality, my strongest weapon yet. I tried the boss-fight again, and got a pretty long way, but unfortunately broke my Knight's shield. I lost to a few ice cubes, because apparently Cryonis was kind of slow.

Aside from that, when I was climbing the central Hyrule tower, a few guardians spotted me, but I avoided all of them, but one shot a beam, but somehow I dodged it, and I think it shot a bird instead. I thought that was pretty funny.

Stargazing said:
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

byakuya, the one who claimed in the first game that he was smarter than everyone, yet he managed to end up in hope's peak again to take part in the killing game again. byakuya, the one who claimed in the first game that he could never be killed, and yet he was the first murder in this one.

ultimate affluent prodigy? more like ultimate ironic prodigy hahahaha that was an awful joke

>tfw didnt even mention nagito komaeda, aka the king of insanity

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

remembered that I didn't finish despite being <5 hours from the final boss. Pretty easy to pick up again since all I'm doing is exploring the last dungeon and the only thing to remember is; scroll through your skills until ! is shown and then hit the A button.

I think I'm at the last or second last area of the final dungeon, there's still at least one more boss they can re-use and I have no doubt they'll do it. It's also the boss that I had the most trouble with iirc.

The game is good if you ignore the load times+inconveniences but they're so frequent when trying to maximise getting new skills from weapons that it's less frustrating to just be inefficient and use a maxed out weapon for an entire area than it is to return each time something new can be made. I just want to finish it for the sake of finishing it in this lifetime.

Back