What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd

I appreciate that they make the lore-wise strongest characters actually really tough to beat. The strongest character in the Sky Trilogy was also the hardest fight of both FC and SC (harder than the final boss of both of them), I have no doubt the fight against him in 3rd will be just as tough if not tougher. Hell, the fight against the second strongest character was tough enough as it is, he OHKO'd one of my characters at full health with just damage alone.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd

i made it to star door 15, i heard it got censored in all the non-pc releases but since xseed worked with the original version it stayed in. jesus fucking christ it was a good idea to change it. i was definitely not expecting it to be as bad as it was.

Super Mario 74

My files got wiped. Yay. Fast forward about an hour and a half, I gave 50 Stars back.

Superstar Saga

The last game in the series I have yet to finish.

This game is really fast paced and I like it for that. Controls take a little getting used to due to the differences from all the others, but other than that it's great. Ranking it in 3rd place out of the M&L games, but that may change.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

woah, this game has voice acting. I guess all the other ones I've played are iike 10+ years old at this point.

Banjo-Kazooie

I hate the tree in the centre of Click Clock Woods spring. I've also got 764 notes, 765 are required to open the next note door.

Left 4 Dead 2

The best strategy when a Tank spawns in the impound lot in The Parish in..say, either Advanced or Expert difficulty? Run around in circles, screaming, and then dying.

maybe its a good thing i need to go to work tomorrow, I've just been playing all day and i dont really know why. I kinda like the new quartz system, though I'll always like the old way. I like to stick with Rean/Emma/Laura/4th, with the last slot being a rotation of Fie, Jusis and Alisa.

I managed to finish up Chapter 4 within the night. This mystery jackass would be interesting if I didn't already have the major end-game plot twists spoiled for me. It's fine though I guess, I don't know much about Cold Steel II so I can look forward to that.

The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes.

Was having fun until my internet disconnected (for some reason it happens every time we receive a phone call) and didn't really feel like lugging the dopple dolls around in single player, so I decided to take a break.

Sonic Adventure DX

I got it on Steam not very long ago. I've played through most of Sonic's story. If I could say one word about the Knuckles character battle howver, it would be

Oh no.

Breath of the Wild

Whole lotta shrine hunting today, as well as filling in some parts on the map. Looking to tackle my second divine beast soon.

The boss on the fifth floor of the schoolhouse really threw me for a loop. I really need an answer to AoE attacks that do considerable damage, and more people to cure the more lethal status effects (in this case; freeze).

Legram is nice, I always like the lake-side towns in jrpg's. The game is also coming up on the opening scene that you play for about 20 minutes before you even know what the fuck is going on.

Senran Kagura Burst

Despite its absurd amount of fanservice, it's actually a pretty fun game. It's supposed to be an arcade-styled beat-em up where you have to defeat enemies to advance.

It's also an RPG, with levelling up and getting stronger with 5 characters to choose from, with (I think, from the selection screen) an unlockable sixth character. Katsuragi is my favourite though.

There is customization for the characters, which allow different coloured clothes to be worn, as well as many accessories to put on their heads, such as glasses and halos.

All the characters are shinobi ninjas as well at some school.

Chapter 6 Boss was tough but good, a few deaths but having Alisa really helped me out. Now I'm on the final chapter, not really sure how it'll play out but I have an idea of where the final dungeon might be.

I think I'm gonna close out the game with Rean/Laura/Emma/Fie as my main team and Alisa/Elliot in reserve because they both have really good support, Alisa is a walking Insight/CP Battery and Elliot has the best healing crafts hands down. My main team is kind of a glass cannon so having those two in the back in case I find myself in a jam would help.

Kirby Air Ride

Multiplayer City Trial, soooooo good.
Chef Kawasaki said:
Superstar Saga

The last game in the series I have yet to finish.

This game is really fast paced and I like it for that. Controls take a little getting used to due to the differences from all the others, but other than that it's great. Ranking it in 3rd place out of the M&L games, but that may change.
Out of curiosity what would you rank each M&L game, cause I've got Superstar Saga third as well.

Back