What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

One hour from the 50 hour mark.

still only defeated one divine beast, and only opened up 4 of the not-plateau towers. Ancient Armor sure is expensive.

I'm at uh, 37 shrines and 150~ korok seeds? something like that.

Team Fortress 2

I was craving some destruction today, so yeah. Although I think that the Soldier has overtaken the scout as my main. I just can't get enough of his Rocket Launcher.

Fast RMX

fast + smooth framerate (not 60 fps but at least its stable) + beautiful + nice controls + hd rumble = worth €20

Mario Sports Superstars

I beat Star Cup in Baseball and tbh I don't feel like playing Champion's Cup. I'll just buy my way to victory with amiibo cards.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations

Just finished this game. I can easily say this is one of my favorite games of all-time - probably in the top five. A genuinely brilliant game in every way possible.

While all five cases were absolutely amazing, the time I spent playing Case 5 are some of the greatest hours I've ever invested into a video game. So many twists and turns, so many great characters, so many references to previous cases. It felt like everything came full circle from prior cases and from Justice For All, with even a hint of the first game as well.

The first trial portion with Edgeworth and Von Karma was such a key addition to Case 5 that really made it unique. I loved that so much.

Ultimately, though, with the great plot, great music, great gameplay, music, twists and turns, I think the thing that really drove Case 5 home was Godot. I love Edgeworth and Gumshoe to death, but I think Godot is my favorite character from the trilogy. His mysterious introduction in Case 2, paired with his discrete mention in Case 1, before bubbling over with Cases 4 and 5, was just perfect. His coffee-addicted attitude, his laid back, kind of smartass comment personality, and then the nail on the head with his revelations at the end of Case 5. Just flawless. Genuinely got goosebumps when Wright had the lights in the courtroom turned off to prove his point about Godot's mask. Also, I got so upset that I had to do ANY of that to Godot. Genuinely made me sad. Ace Attorney does such an amazing job of creating fantastic and lovable characters... Even when they're the murderers.

Also, ZVARRI!

Breath of the Wild

like 35 hours in, currently hunting for shrines.

the boss fight on top of the lanayru mountain was very great. unfortunately i was completely out of arrows when i arrived there, lol

currently doing the goron climbing challenge which is to the north of death mountain. i already did the regular one now going for the extreme variant. next ill probably try to beat the electro dragon i already ran past, and then maybe the fire dragon because i already found where i need to bring its scale.

then ill probably explore the phirone area some more and then ill head to gerudo valley

Got the tower for the center area at the top of the map and stopped there. 62 hours and I might be reaching the half way point soon? The areas aren't all 1:1 but it seems like a decent enough guess.

I beat the second Divine Beast, the Death Mountain region was uninteresting to explore at first but it grew on me near the end when I was exploring the edges of the lava lake surrounding the abandoned mine. Some nice goodies there and a few Lava Rock Giant Guys hanging around. Not too many korok seeds to be found, but I guess that's how it should be considering it's a volcano. That or I missed random rocks to pick up on the top of all the stone peaks sticking out of the ground.

Also there was a White Lynel chilling at the back near the bones of whatever the fuck died back there. Mid-fight the Dinraal dragon flew over so I took the chance to get the scale while I was in the middle of beating the shit out of it. The final variety of Lynel (assuming the next spot in the compendium is that) must be the super difficult one because all these variants have been almost identical besides HP and one extra attack on the White one. All three of them give you easy damage off a headshot and have attacks that are incredibly easy to time dodges for flurry rushes. Especially when they swing the sword three times in a row, you can use the first swing to see how early your dodge is and then use the third swing to activate the flurry rush. The spear ones don't have the swings but the lunge attack leaves them wide open for a headshot anyway.

Forgot how many Korok Seeds I had, currently at 13 hearts total and 4 stamina increases, something like 48 shrines and rolling in cash money.

The set bonus for the climbing gear lowers the climbing jump's stamina usage so combined with my nearly doubled stamina gauge I can literally spam the jump button up mountains now. I do like the night speed boost the sheikah set gives though. I usually keep the barbarian skull hat on for any combat situations because the attack boost is probably helping a lot. I also got the soldier set in case I just need raw defensive stats.

Breath of the Wild

went past a guy who claimed the master sword is at the hyrule forest near eldin so i went there

>lost woods

oh boy

i got pretty lost but eventually i emerged at kokiri korok forest and there was the deku tree and also this

C7S7wo4V0AAtDou.jpg

since i was grinding heart containers i had no problems drawing it.

sucks that it only deals 30 base damage and it has to recharge once in a while. oh well.

at least it can't break i guess

Shovel Knight

It was really hard trying to play it after marathoning Kirby for the past week, because with Kirby, B is attack and A is jump, but with Shovel Knight it's reversed. So I died. A lot.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Played like, 5 33 minute matches yesterday on Boxing Ring with Stadium Rave as its background music, with a team of Baby Luigis against a team of Warios.

Life's good.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time

Just taking on a lot of jobs and stuff like that
In reality, I'm getting ready to take on the Dark Crater. This is going to take a lot of level grinding.

SM64: Last Impact

This game is fun and has FLUDD, but there's one thing that makes it annoying.

The goddang clunky camera controls.

Bob Eubanks said:

really good game! It gets insanely difficult later on though.

Paper Mario: TTYD
Glitz Pit hates me so much! Take damage 5 times, Mario can't attack, Don't use Hammer (on Spike Tops). I followed all the conditions and refused to run away.

YoshiGo99 said:
Bob Eubanks said:

really good game! It gets insanely difficult later on though.

Nathaniel Bandy told me in his review video. It's already pretty hard as it is :P

Last time I was playing Dog Hotel, http://www.friv5online.com/ . The game is really simple and funny. It's a good way to kill time, even kids like it.

Agar.io

I'm actually pretty good when I'm playing as Doge.

E: WHY DO I ALWAYS LOSE TO THE JAPANESE AAAAAAA

I've been slacking, I don't feel like playing when I have night shifts because I don't like the feeling of being rushed to do as much as possible before my free time is over for the day. I only played for maybe half an hour today but I really just wanted to go see one place on the map real bad.

Lost Woods, sorta. I fully expected the Master Sword to be there but I didn't give a shit about that thing, what I wanted was the maracas guy, so I could finally use the 170 Korok Seeds I'd saved up to upgrade my weapon inventory. Now I have 18 weapon slots, 9 bow slots (lines up nicely w/ the 6 arrow types) and 10 shield slots.

Hopefully I can find some decent wooden shields to go with all the Knight's Shields and Lynel Shields I have. Bows I'm not worried about since I have a ton of good ones, weapons I really needed because I like keeping things like the elemental weapons and guardian weapons aside for things they're useful against. As a result, half of my 11 spaces were filled with weapons I didn't want to overuse. Now I can keep a torch, and like a sledgehammer for stone smashing, and I could even go use the Mipha/Daruk weapons even though I never will.

I might go grab half a dozen Tri Boomerangs from Death Mountain, since you can just one-shot the lizalfos there and a lot of the ones along the left side of the mountain have them.

Also I'm just gonna assume the Master Sword pulling thing is timed to be suspenseful irregardless of hearts since it ends on your last quarter of a heart. That, or my 13 hearts was barely enough to acquire it. It's pretty weak compared to the other weapons I've been using but maybe it gets a power boost later.

I've probably got two full free days to play starting tomorrow so I'll be trying to explore this territory then.

Just got the game today, finally. I'm supposed to be going to Kakriko Village. Supposed to. I keep getting distracted.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Back