What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Tomodachi Life

[quote author=Dakota]I'll give you a Virtual Boy if you go out with me![/quote]

[quote author=Cassie]Sure![/quote]

I...didn't expect that, honestly.

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

Breath of the Wild

currently stuck in a shrine where you have to use the statsis module (i think) to reach an extra chest (i have solved for the normal exit already)

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

i'm enjoying it so far, I've only done what basically amounts to a tutorial I guess. Doesn't feel like a game I could play for more than a few hours at a time. I do like exploring, some parts have felt pretty empty though.

Exploring is so much fun, gives me the same kind of enjoyment that Xenoblade Chronicles X gave me.

Overwatch

over the past week i've gone from 1950 sr to 2300 sr, once i hit platinum imma wait for the next huge update to go diamond and then not touch the game until the season is over and i can claim my golden orbs

top three picks are sym, zen and surprisingly mei but then again thats only because bastion is everywhere because we dont get ptr updates

that ain't falco

There was this Modest Test of Strength which broke two of my swords but I got an axe that's like nearly 50 damage lol. I noped out of the Major Test of Strength because even the modest one was really spooky.

I think I'll make my way up the snow mountain next, might be out of my league though. I got a 14 minute cold resistance yum yums in case the coat isn't enough.

Tomodachi Life

[quote author=Kelsey]You're very good-looking, Danny's look-alike![/quote]

Why thank you, that's very flattering.

I'm 31 hours in and only maybe a quarter done with the game. To be fair I'm making sure to check anything and everything, but it's still long as fuck.

I cleaned out Ruta. Instead of sneaking around the Lynel at the top of the mountain I just said fuck it and fought it. I actually didn't have nearly as much trouble as I imagined, it did one-shot me but I had a fairy.

However I can't really afford to waste so many resources fighting them when the pay-off is kinda crummy so I'll just avoid them unless it's more convenient to kill them. I probably already waste too much on Hinox's too since the only one that gave me something good was the Stalnox, Thunderblade is super cool.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations

Just wrapped up Case 3. Kind of really amazed that was just the third case. This game might end up being one of my top 10 games of all-time by the time I'm finished with it. Onto Case 4!

Mario Sports Superstars

I love Baby Luigi btw

Baby Luigi said:
I love Baby Luigi btw
Now that's a twist!

Kirby Triple Deluxe
Replaying because I was getting tired of Return to Dreamland. I forgot how superior of a game it is

Back