What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus

I think like a year ago I said I wouldn't buy any more SK games after Burst.

but for some reason I've ended up with 3 of them.

doing yet another runthrough of the game and the whole series because its been a while and im going to try and piece together what zero time dilemma left broken in my soul. currently have two endings and going for my third

again i am still of the opinion that everyone i know on these boards must play this game and the steam remake is coming Soon(tm) so guess what i'll be adding to the awards pile this year wink wink nudge nudge

The game feels a lot slower than SV almost entirely because you can't dash out of your animations at any time and turning has an arc rather than just being immediate. I kinda like the change, it makes it less of a button mash, and aerial attacks + lock on becomes way more useful. I have to think a little more before I press buttons and I need to run away to re-position myself a lot.

I also kinda like that the story is just one long path rather than four separate short paths, and making the side stories only available after destroying festival platforms in the main story. Getting an A Rank on easy mode isn't easy when everyone is only Level 1.

Music is still good, Renka's theme in particular. Characters don't look quite as 'same person, different eye/hair colour' as they did before. Kafuru is great. My PS4 randomly went into Rest Mode at one point, which is worrisome since there's no auto-save.

Left 4 Dead 2

Plugins and mods are fun. I love seeing fighter jets incap my teammates constantly, and then I throw a molotov while I hear them scream in agony (and if they die, I revive them), it's hilarious as hell.

Also, Francis (Baby Mario) -me-, Nick (Baby Luigi), Louis (Luigi), Ellis (Mario) is the best team and I thank the Character Select Menu plugin and Rayman's Admin System for making that combination possible.

after all these years the penultimate* ending still gives me chills
*safe ending for spoilers sake

onto the final ending. man i fuckin love this game so much

been playing path of exile again, going with mostly a summoner type build with the scion with a little dex for evasion/energy shield armor.
Working out pretty good already beat normal mode and on act 2 in cruel mode.

Going pretty smooth thus far even though ive had a few deaths on my belt.

finished the game again

ah man snake is such a great character why did he never return ever ;_;

I remember hating Imu when she was first introduced but man it's hard to hate her after playing as her for like five minutes. She's just fun and her music is sick. Her outfit sucks but that's an easy fix.

Breath of the Wild

The Great Fairy be like

"I lost all my power because people aren't donating rupees anymore"

wut.jpg

"I will regain my power if you donate 100 rupees."

Well, it's not like you're short on money in this game when opals sell for 80 rupees a piece and you find them everywhere lol

Tomodachi Life

So I open the game, and two phone calls later my Mii calls and says "Ahem..." so it brings me to his apartment where my Mii, my Mii's wife, my Mii's best friend (who is also my best friend), my Mii's ex-wife, and a bunch of other people were all standing in a circle singing happy birthday to me. And then I got a cake. But it has strawberries on it so I don't really want it. Oh well.

I thought there was a bug that made it so hair colours of non-dlc characters didn't get saved when you exited the game but I've realised that they'll save if you buy the characters hairstyle from the store before doing it. The actual bug might've been that you can change the colour before buying it from the store.

Tomodachi Life

A Mii I named after Donnabellez had a baby. I named him Tyler. If you can tell me why then I'll...be...very proud of you, I guess?

Back