What game did you last play?!?!?!?

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven

cleared chapter 1 of story mode and a little past that

the plot is ridiculous even by JoJo standards and the models and actions give it that licensed ps2 game feel but I'm still having tons of fun and there's a surprising amount of depth to the story mode's mechanics (battles yield different prizes for different rankings, most attacks are locked and fighters need to level up to unlock them and other debuffs, affinitity mechanic that does... something and customisable battle animations, etc.)

favourite fighters atm are jotaro and old joseph, giorno needs more of his shit unlocked

Pink_Gold_Peach said:
Baby Luigi said:
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour

I think I am getting better at this game, as I got mostly pars and birdies. I don't think I even got a bogey that round. It's all in Lakitu Valley, it's a pretty good place to practice.

Who were you using?

I used Boo.

Tomodachi Life

[quote author=My Mii's wife Billie]Danny and I have been thinking about having a baby...[/quote]

[me=Roy]smashes the "Great idea!" button[/me]

Tomodachi Life

[quote author=David]I think Aaron needs a sweetheart...

How about setting him up with B.J.?[/quote]

Later...

[quote author=Aaron]I had the best time today![/quote]

[quote author=B.J.]Me too! Let's hang out again soon.[/quote]

The weird thing? Aaron is 18, B.J. is 89. Yeah.

Also my Mii's wife and I had a baby. I named her Vicki.

Ys Origin

Ys 8 news got me wanting to play more Ys again.

I only did one boss battle but it was the one you're supposed to lose. Except it was significantly easier than Yunica's boss fight, so I beat it on my second attempt. I probably should've just given up on the first try earlier since I could see I only needed a bit more exp for a level up and I was only doing 3-5 damage per bullet. After a level up it became 5-8 damage per bullet.

It sure did get a bit hectic in the last 5% of the boss' health bar, zipping around like a fucking lunatic.

FFXIV.

i should get FFXV, it looks good, but i dislike that i cant play as a girl or have a girl in my party. idk. i tried it out once when my brother got it and the gameplay was fun and the story decent, i'm just not sure i'd be able to make it through the whole thing.

Super Mario: Star Road

I got all of the red coins in Bob-omb Battle Factory. And then I died. And then my stupid antivirus software interrupted my game while the emulation was still going. And then I got a game over.

Screw you, Comodo.

Kirby's Return to Dreamland

I have to figure out how to get the secret medals in the Copy Challenges to be able to 100% the file.

Help.

SSB for Wii U

I played a few online matches. On two occasions, I finished the last stock of my opponent by breaking their shield. 1 time with Hand Slap and the other time with Headbutt.

Ys Origin

I thought Jenocres would be easy since I could just stay outside of the projectiles and spam the bullets, but they thought of that and he attacks you with lightning or some shit so you have to run around, and Hugo can't run and gun effectively. You need to jump into the chaos and drop bombs and shit to deal with him.

Tomodachi Life

So Cameron and Alyssa already had Jason, now Richard and Layla made Jagger and De'Asia grandparents, and then Joshua and Ashley made David, Judy, Billy, and Gail C. grandparents. And yet, the grandparents don't show up in the family tab in their relationship list. All this listing of grandparents for absolutely nothing. Yay!

Back