What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Shrek SuperSlam

Rhythm Heaven Megamix

For me this game will be finished once I get gold on every minigame and unlock the warioware bonuses in challenge mode, maybe I'll go for perfects at a later date

The only superbs im missing are Ninja Bodyguard, Jungle Gymnast, Figure Fighter 3 and the final remix

thank fuck i never have to touch snappy trio again

Fate/Extella

Started Cu's side story. I don't like that the stages don't scale appropriately, I only got to Level 4 even though I EX ranked the first stage and the 2nd stage recommends level 8. They do let you buy level ups though, I don't know if that was added from beating the game or if its side story exclusive.

Supposedly Jeanne is pretty slow and bad which sucks but she does have the strongest Noble Phantasm of literally killing herself. So that's something.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All

Just wrapped up case 3, Turnabout Big Top, last night. My favorite case of the three so far I think, excited for case 4 to finally find out
what happened to Edgeworth.

Rhythm Heaven Megamix

just the final remix now and then I'll have gotten superb on everything

also fuck monster run monkey watch fuck it so much

Edit: I did it. Wew thats it I've cleared every single minigame*

*minus the ones you purchase with flow balls FuCK

Ys: Oath in Felghana

I say this every time but the boss fights in this game are great.

I beat the Castle Chester fight on my second attempt, since he's similar to how he was in the first fight except now he has a few more attacks. Having the Earth magic for this fight helped immensely, even though it did no damage the short invincibility gives you made it a lot easier than it could've been.

The music in this game is so good too.

Rhythm Heaven Megamix

WVW69kA-Gq8vT5Tf2V

finally cleared saltwater world after the hell that was the set "On The Job"
the first three games were easy but the last one was monkey watch with the monster modifier which means that you basically have to keep hitting perfects or die

now i'm onto paprika world

"you may need tissues for your tears"
buddy you don't know the half of it

Miles Edgeworth said:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All

Just wrapped up case 3, Turnabout Big Top, last night. My favorite case of the three so far I think, excited for case 4 to finally find out
what happened to Edgeworth.
Ono don't say that you're going to get crucified.

(I think it's pretty good myself)

Ys: The Oath in Felghana

What a fucking amazing final boss.

now that I've finished it, I see why people consider this the best Ys game to play. Fast-paced and smooth combat with sick boss fights that really test you and force you to keep improving to actually manage to beat them. The magic is infinitely better than it was in Ys VI, more useful, more fun and allowed the areas to include more interesting designs as a result.

Fuck.

Ys games are so good.

Overwatch

in which im the symmetra that camps at the ctf point until their teleporter is ready and then sneaks as close to the enemy as possible to deploy it and then steal the flag with my team before they know where the teleporter is

fun game would camp again

Ys Origin

It's cool to see all this shit I remember from Ys I, the tower layout has changed because the gameplay is completely different but I remember all these enemies and items, and the same trap used in Ys I and the first boss used the bat attack that the devil thing in Ys I used, except it wasn't a one-trick pony.

It's a little weird that I'm not playing as Adol but I get to play as a cute girl so it's okay. She plays almost identical to him so far anyway.

Crypt of the Necrodancer

i'd been planning to get it for ps4 but it was on sale on steam for like $5 so i thought i might as well get it

it's pretty great so far. only beaten the first zone but i can tell this is a game i'll be playing for a long time.

Ys Origin

The frame drops by the end of Guilty Fire were getting a bit ridiculous, when I started the boss I just quit out since I don't think I could beat a Ys boss with low fps. I lowered some settings so we'll see how that goes. Maybe all the little fire effects are too much for my laptop.

I didn't want to because the game looks really nice but got no choice. I'd lower the resolution but the text gets all fucked up when you do, you'd think they'd have fixed that by now.

fuck. this boss is actually just kicking the shit out of me. There's so much going on that I panic jump too often and land up in the middle of 2000 projectiles. I did get close one time though.

Super Mario 3D World, just fuck the boss rush battle against Motley Bossblob. If I enter the fight small, I somehow play well enough to only die on the third hit. If I go in with a cat suit, somehow I suck enough to lose it and still be small on the last hit. Must be nice having friends to play with, so dying isn't necessarily the end of the run.

Paper Mario Colour Splash

I was playing it yesterday to ease off some of my anger from Donkey Kong 64's Beaver Bother minigame. UGH! That's not the worst part; as it turns out, there's ANOTHER ONE IN THE SAME LEVEL.

Overwatch

lmao @ the opposing team trying to bumrush our defense in the last 40 seconds and i just fly over as pharah, blow up their symmetra turrets and junkrat trap, pick up the flag, fly back just as they all get murdered and we win

got the dva legend skin from the resulting level up lootbox

thank u based bilzzard :^)

Kingdom Hearts II

if you're looking for a challenge, count every time someone says "sora, donald, and goofy". in that order

Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising

Man, what's up with the first set of Yellow Comet missions? Silo Scramble is an utter stomp since you're Kanbei against a Flak without enough advantages. Sensei's Return is less utter of a stomp but still a stomp since you get to play as the unit barfing copter man. And then there's Show Stopper. Sonja isn't great but whatever and she's technically fit for her mission since she has Vision+1 and some boost on her counterattacks. But it's such an utter slog of overcoming a very harsh welcome committee, sneaking around indirects and suddenly learning that there are a few units parked behind the fortress to surprise you. 42 fucking days on a map which isn't large by any means, ugh.

AW2 gets pretty brutal once you pass the Blue Moon section of the campaign. Just wait 'til you get to Green Earth...

Back