What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC

i feel like everything just started kicking off in this past three hours, all these reveals and sick moments. Final dungeon looks fucking huuuuuge, but really nice. The music has a different vibe compared to Hollow Light of the Sealed Land but it's not like I was expecting it to be better anyway. Still good, and definitely fitting. The SC version of Silver Will played during the cut scene just before it, that was sweet. I think it's the first time it's been played in the game.

Chapter 8 was also kind of tough, being locked out of my main form of damage for the most part made dealing with the boss really difficult.

I guess I might finish the game tomorrow, though the size of this dungeon might be more than the 6 hours the final dungeon in FC took. So this might take me two days.

Well, I seem to have found the secret to getting easy levels. I always ignored Shining Poms because they were annoying but I just beat one and it gave my weaker party members +9999 exp, which is literally the highest possible you can get. They levelled up eight times off one battle. I should've stopped there but I felt bad that only a few of my characters would be Level 80 so I did it for everyone, and since Estelle and Joshua are always mandatory, they ended up at Lv87 woops.

why am i getting all the new party members like a few hours before the game ends. i dont need them, its just making it harder for me to choose

JoeysWorldTour said:
Played the Planet Robobot demo last night, probably gonna get the full game. Maybe for X-mas

I still don't have this game and I have way too many games piled up to play :dk2:

Like Wind Waker :dk:

But I killed Molgera before I could take a selfie with him :dk2:

Maybe next time in Ganon's Tower... :dk:

This is so obvious judging by my name but I will tell you anyway:
Home Console: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (2004)
Handheld Console: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (2009)

Final Fantasy 8

I finally got off my lazy ass and decided to actually put my ps3 to use again and downloaded this bitch.

SO FAR this game is pretty good. I feel right back into the whole 90s Squaresoft kind of atmosphere all of these games up until ff10 (development for that started in 99, counts in my book) have i guess.

The junction system seems to be hella complicated but it really isn't that much I guess (you just need to make sure you keep up in getting new magic through draw (which ill probably keep in place of the summon option for now, since im pretty sure you only really need summons for bosses if youre doing things right) and adding new guardian forces etc).

I don't really know yet how I feel about no equipment (or at least, not that i can see), but i guess the rest of the battle system is already crazy enough

I guess this school kinda thing at the start of the game is pretty cool, they at least manage to create that kind of "hey i can agree with this place" feel. And I actually read through all of the shit in the pc and i found it to be not boring as well so :thumbup:

I just got done hunting down Ifrit and went back to the Garden, where I saved and quit.

I heard that this game becomes ridiculously hard later if you don't keep your junction game up so I better be careful. And also some complaints I saw as well are overly long summon animations and real time battle controls or w/e, which i didnt encounter yet.

Oh and also, ofc, the story. So far nothing happened so idk.

anyways ill see how this develops i guess.

Stealth Bastard Deluxe (known as Stealth Inc.: A Clone in the Dark in some iterations)

After completing Stealth Inc. 2, I wanted to play the first Stealth Inc. game because I wanted to see how it got started. So far, I have beaten the first set of levels, and I am surprised at how different the set up is.

The second game has a hub world where you have to travel to go to the next level, but this game have you select the levels (you can level select in the second game, but only the levels you have beaten). The first game also have levels that are not reliant on gadgets, whereas levels in the second game are built around the gadget. This essentially made the first game easier when gadgets are involved, though the levels have to be beaten without any gadgets first. Perhaps what surprised me most is that the game looks more pixel-art compared to the more rounded Stealth Inc. 2. Not that there's anything wrong with it, since I admire pixel art in games.

Basically a nice game with an oddly raunchy title.

Thanks for reading.

Hououin Kyouma said:
Final Fantasy 8

the entire seed exam sequence or whatever which ends with being chased by this hueg robot was really great

i think i really got the gist of the battle system now too which is cool.

got past the first scene with that girl where they dance (the infamous one)

also went somewhere with quistis and then a hueg wasp attacked and i think the girl from before was there as well

then squall moved into his own fat room apparently and thats where i stopped

gee i wonder when were getting thrown out of that garden and cant return for a large portion of the game (it happens every time)

EDIT: also squall is #1 edgelord

like fuccc

also i just got past the train section and i just love all of these real time segments so far

really give you a sense of danger

so far i really love this game, more than 10 already at this point (although this might still get nullified if the game gets boring from now on + 10 had a really slow start and it only got really good from when rikku joins basically)

Crash Bandicoot

Didn't play this in 10+ years because my pirated copy stopped getting recognized by my ps1.

Not really as good as I remember, still pretty solid for platforming standards though.

Hououin Kyouma said:
Final Fantasy 8

The entire Deling City sequence was top. One of the best sequences in any FF I've played imho.

So far nothing in the game was really hard, although I can imagine the fight against Edea to be a bitch if you don't have Shell/enough Summons/g00d junction stats.

Luckily I had all of those so it was no big deal.

I'm /really/ enjoying every aspect of this game so far.

Hououin Kyouma said:
Hououin Kyouma said:
Final Fantasy 8

The entire Deling City sequence was top. One of the best sequences in any FF I've played imho.

So far nothing in the game was really hard, although I can imagine the fight against Edea to be a bitch if you don't have Shell/enough Summons/g00d junction stats.

Luckily I had all of those so it was no big deal.

I'm /really/ enjoying every aspect of this game so far.

Okay just now i ran into a quick time event that you only have one Shot at and i failed and died and now i have to do a significant portion of the last dungeon again.

Great

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (3DS)

After a really negative streak, I had a really awesome run with Azazel to get his achievements. Satanic Bible and Abaddon get.

Triple Eye, Cricket's Head, Blood of the Martyr, BFF, Dark Bum, Bum Friend (both of whom saved my ass), Money=Power, Lvl 2 Ball of Bandages, and Proptosis among others.

Super Mario Sunshine

>when you actually beat the watermelon festival
>when you actually beat blue coin missions
>when you actually beat red coin missions

heartrocket
its a nico rpg with chill beats
she has glue guns and joins a gang its pretty good tbh
except the ending but thats ok
well i just got the good ending so ill do the other one later

l0B7ji8.png

Hououin Kyouma said:
Final Fantasy 8

>The entire Balamb Garden is capable of flying.

That sequence paid off for the obscene length of this dungeon lol (idk if you actually have to go all the way around the first floor)

I ran into two dinosaur enemies on the way there and they have 14000 hp

for one of them i just used the easy way and inflicted zombie on him and then i threw 2 elixirs at him and that was done with.

so far this game isnt really very hard. I'm pretty confident in my build, I constantly keep drawing for new shit, keep my junctions intact and my summons levelled, and i also sometimes check rinoa's dog (her limit break, which you can level as well by walking around)

Back