What game did you last play?!?!?!?

I played Project M for the entire freaking day

i'm extremely exhausted and my right wrist hurts

I played a metroid.

Which one

I played Prime 2 last. I somehow just realized that, on my 3rd play-through, Torvus Bog stops raining after light transfer. I am saddened by this fact.

AM2R will be played very soon though. :yoshi:

am2r, just beat a gamma metroid and found the varia suit which i could have gotten beforehand to make the fight way easier.

good job zae

Marcia said:
Pokemon Emerald

Holy shit I just found a shiny Tentacool. It's a shame it's on an emulator but still wow

EDIT: Well then I just found out a way to transfer from a Gen 3 emulator to a Gen 6 game, I may try it out.
how does that transferring work? i found like 3 shiny pokemon in my emerald rom cause the broken RNG apparently is in my favor

anyway, minecraft

i didnt think i was gonna play more since i was like 'lol combat update thats dumb' but its not so drastic that id never play it ever again. mostly i picked it up again since i was bored

i like superflat survival worlds more, since all i do in a normal world is make really big strip mines and end up with a shit ton of resources i do nothing with. Also itd be cool to actually build up an NPC town

Pokemon Blue Version

Well now I'm at the same spot I was at in Red a few years ago. Ready to go to Seafoam. I need to buy Ultra Balls beforehand. I probably won't be grinding for hours though since a 5% Golduck is significantly easier to find than a 1% Golduck.

Yasuke Matsuda said:
Marcia said:
Pokemon Emerald

Holy shit I just found a shiny Tentacool. It's a shame it's on an emulator but still wow

EDIT: Well then I just found out a way to transfer from a Gen 3 emulator to a Gen 6 game, I may try it out.
how does that transferring work? i found like 3 shiny pokemon in my emerald rom cause the broken RNG apparently is in my favor

anyway, minecraft

i didnt think i was gonna play more since i was like 'lol combat update thats dumb' but its not so drastic that id never play it ever again. mostly i picked it up again since i was bored

i like superflat survival worlds more, since all i do in a normal world is make really big strip mines and end up with a shit ton of resources i do nothing with. Also itd be cool to actually build up an NPC town

You basically check their IVs and EVs and other hidden data using a Gen 3 Pokemon editor then you can copy it into a Gen 6 editor program like PKHeX and then put them in a Gen 6 game, essentially creating an exact copy of the Pokemon in Gen 6. So it requires hacking and isn't really simple.

I also used this to check my team's IVs for fun and they were really weird. My Manectric had 31 Attack IV and 0 Special Attack IV and my Beautifly had near perfect IVs in every stat except Special Attack and Special Defense which were both 0. Of course IVs don't really matter in my opinion but they're still cool to check.

Marcia said:
You basically check their IVs and EVs and other hidden data using a Gen 3 Pokemon editor then you can copy it into a Gen 6 editor program like PKHeX and then put them in a Gen 6 game, essentially creating an exact copy of the Pokemon in Gen 6. So it requires hacking and isn't really simple.

I also used this to check my team's IVs for fun and they were really weird. My Manectric had 31 Attack IV and 0 Special Attack IV and my Beautifly had near perfect IVs in every stat except Special Attack and Special Defense which were both 0. Of course IVs don't really matter in my opinion but they're still cool to check.
thank you for the info! i REALLY doubt these programs work on my computer anyway since nothing seems to work on older Mac operating systems. i wonder though if its similar to the methonds in the editor programs that let you transfer gen 2 (and therefore gen 1) pokemon all the way up to gen 6, since there was a way to transfer/copy the pokemon off cartridge and emulator games

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Rarely get much of a chance to play this game, but it's pretty decent. The pyshics are really easy weird compared to the others and my mains are all mostly different in how they work. I can at least Wavedash correctly every time 30% of the time.

Luigi is wack.

Crash Bandicoot 1

It was the third out of my first time playing the game.

Crash 1

I made it to the first boss. I defeated it.

Portal 2

do they call it Portal 2 because there's 2 many loading screens. hah. I'm not the first one to make that joke.

Senran Kagura Burst

Completed every mission with A Rank for Hibari. She only ended up at Level 38 by the end, I assume exp is tied to hit count or special usage or something. 26/30 titles. close.

June said:
Adrian Fahrenheit "Alucard" Tepes said:
Crash 1

I made it to the first boss. I defeated it.

oh fuck its been ages since i played this game

was the first boss roo or papu?
It was Papu.

Just beat AM2R for the first time ever. I was playing on Hard with a keyboard (now stop complaining about the keyboard)

3:45:51 clear time 84% items

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

starting to hatch more eggs
gonna go for a shiny muk this time, hopefully with max def/sp def/attack/hp ! maybe !

thank god sun/moon will fix this piece of shit system for good

edit: just hatched regular x/31/31/31/31/x HA Adamant Grimer hoo boy gettin close to the one i'll use for masuda method

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

Finished Chapters 2 and 3.

Man, I've spent 21 hours in just two days what on earth is wrong with me

Back