What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

named the main avatar character "Anime Dude" and made his nick "Senpai"

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

Hilda said:

LOL they censored the cut scene they literally showed in the first trailer of the random bikini moment, and the rest of the chapter/dungeon with it. No wonder that chapter seemed strange, the whole thing got localised so things didn't really add up, like why they never explained how Tsubasa fucked up the photo shoot. Seemed a little unnecessary overall really.

It's not like a bikini would be more revealing than her default costume anyway lmao. The costume they replaced it with is actually hideous, which made the cut scene kind of hilarious. I swear they made it look ugly on purpose.

Also the boss following it wasn't terribly hard.
I actually like her street clothes outfit, it's the clothes I have her wearing at the moment when in battle.

I think the best part of the whole fiasco is that in her ad-lib performance for that performa which is activated by using a lance skill, she is literally wearing the bikini they censored out throughout the whole thing. Like, why even bother half-assing the censoring? I mean it'd make zero sense for her to have her street clothes on during the performance because it's her in a beach setting sliding through a tunnel of water, but ___. The same thing with the Chapter 1 fight. In the cutscene her breasts are covered in smoke, but in the battle the smoke is gone. Like what the hell was the point of that?

edit: taking out spoilers :bowjr:

GalacticPetey said:
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

I did it. I beat the Shadow Queen. Feels good. This game was a ton of fun.

but paper mario 64 is better right? RIGHT?

Oboro said:

I actually like her street clothes outfit, it's the clothes I have her wearing at the moment when in battle.

I think the best part of the whole fiasco is that in her ad-lib performance for that performa which is activated by using a lance skill, she is literally wearing the bikini they censored out throughout the whole thing. Like, why even bother half-assing the censoring? I mean it'd make zero sense for her to have her street clothes on during the performance because it's her in a beach setting sliding through a tunnel of water, but ___. The same thing with the Chapter 1 fight. In the cutscene her breasts are covered in smoke, but in the battle the smoke is gone. Like what the hell was the point of that?

edit: taking out spoilers :bowjr:

All of it is so inconsistent that I wonder why they even changed it at all, other than for the sake of changing things. It's more annoying that I'm noticing all these changes because they're done poorly. Like the black smoke thing, when I saw it I was like 'now something seems really off'. I'm fine with changes, but don't half-ass them. That'd be like putting a curtain on it and calling it a day. wait.

Pokemon Blue Version

got myself a marowak. Now I'm going to go beat koga and grab surf so I can get my full team.

dragonball xenoverse

just beat the cell saga, was kinda short compared to frieza saga but still pretty nice

this game is amazing btw

GalacticPetey said:
Samus Aran said:
dragonball xenoverse

just beat the cell saga, was kinda short compared to frieza saga but still pretty nice

this game is amazing btw
What race are you playing as?

human, which is probably like the weakest race lmao

Pokemon Blue Version

I grabbed an Exeggcute while I was running through the Safari Zone, evolved it and gave it Psychic so I could use it for the Fuchsia gym, though it didn't help against Hypno and Drowzee, it did take care of both Koffings and the Weezing that Koga had at only Level 26.

Then I swam to Seafoam planning to get a regular Slowpoke because it had a 5% appearance rate compared to Slowbro's 1%, however I found a Slowbro on my second encounter so I just got that at Lv38 so I don't have to worry about bringing it up with the others. It won't have a Psychic attack until Level 55 though, it's not too important since Exeggutor has that covered.

Then I grabbed Aerodactyl. I'll fly back to Lavender Town and pick up from where I started skipping every trainer and new Pokemon to catch that I could. So I have Charizard (41), Clefable (41), Slowbro (38), Marowak (31), Aerodactyl (30) and Exeggutor (28).

dragonball xenoverse

decided to try my go as a majin just for shits and giggles, and this game did the impossible, it made me think

GRINDING IS FUN

like how

omg this dialogue

Atsuro(sp?) when surrounded by demons said:
We've got to make it out of here alive. Otherwise i'll miss out on my favorite internet forums.

Happy said:

omg this dialogue

Atsuro(sp?) when surrounded by demons said:
We've got to make it out of here alive. Otherwise i'll miss out on my favorite internet forums.

oh yes the dialogue is great, although it reaches a whole new level of humorous in the sequel.

Pokemon Blue Version

my pokemon are all too strong for weakening pokemon to catch, where is my shitmonchan when I need him.

I've ran into so many savage encounters in the chapter 3 dungeon. They're not too hard to handle right now and they'll probably be even easier now that I have the sub-cast session thing. I think I'm near the mid-boss of the dungeon, or maybe the actual boss, I don't know. I need to cross a bridge. I need some more 3-star prestiges too, and some Macca Converter's so I need to find some rare mirages. I've only found three and the third one ran into a wall and bounced before I could kill it.

Ninja Gaiden 1 (NES)

Beat the first of the final bosses. Holy shit this gave such an adrenaline rush. I really wanted to beat it, but tonight isn't the time for it.

I turned Chrom into a Conqueror, I don't really want Itsuki to be a healer/support kind of character, I have enough cash money to buy all the healing items I need. Great Lord did have better resistance and magic attack though. I hope that won't bite me in the ass later, I do use a lot of Zionga and Mazio+1.

I tried to do Tsubasa's final side mission even though it said the recommended level was 47 lol I thought maybe I could just cheese it or something at level 35.

I wish I could just buy prestige's, I never have enough to keep up with the weapons I have access to.

Back