What game did you last play?!?!?!?

GalacticPetey said:
Well I just got Admiral Bobbery and he's great too. I imagine him talking like Quint from Jaws.

oh yeah he's great i agree, him, vivian, and sometimes koops is the ones i used the most.

I like most of the partners in TTYD. I did the side quest for Ms. Mowz so I have all seven now. Still need another Shine Sprite to upgrade Bobbery like the rest. I'll do it once I finish chapter five.

Pokemon Blue

game boy pokemons are great, you can just sort of multitask because its kinda slow. and the game boy colour just feels nice.

I beat the first gym with charmeleon, I just had a lv3 nidoran use growl on onix a couple of times so i could just use ember.

and I've got a clefairy too, I should give it like, blizzard, thunder, fire blast and metronome. that'd be neat.

i plan on getting cubone next so it'll just be charmeleon and clefairy for a while.

tales of zestiria, got edna and played a little more past that.

Great game so far and i really like the characters, lailah is my personal fav though.

The battle system is really different to me im not used to it but i like it.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

unlocked the Gore Magala quest. but i'm not doing it until I get a more powerful bow or light bowgun since fighting that thing with melee weapons is annoying and I wanna kill some other things anyways

Left 4 Dead 2

Anyone who plays it on PC definitely should subscribe to Rayman's Mutation Mod, it adds soooo much more mutations and varying different ways to play the game.

Pokemon Blue

Once I get rid of Snorlax I'm gonna have to sneak through cycling road, grab surf from the safari zone, beat koga and then go grab my last three pokemon early so I can use the trainers I skipped + silph co. to bring them up to whatever my charizard, clefable and marowak will be.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Turns out using Flurrie to blow away Cortez's swords makes the fight a whole lot easier. I beat him and now I'm on a train solving mysteries.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Finished all the train business and got that sixth crystal star. Before I head on to Fahr Outpost, I think I'll hunt for any shine sprites I missed so I can upgrade more of my partners. All of them have leveled up once and Vivian, Goombella, and Bobbery have leveled up twice.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

First boss wasn't like, difficult, but it wasn't a pushover and I felt like I actually had to be good to beat it. I'll do Kiria's side story later. Savage encounters are actually so hard. I only beat the first one I fought and the rest destroy me.

Undertale

About to face Goat Mom ;-;

But, there was this hilarious glitch with Toriel's voice that caused it to keep stuttering even after her text box closed and oh my god having everything being overrun with 'uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh' really removes the mood

Back