What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Valkyria Chronicles

I'm having a good time. It kinda feels like the best way to play is just to ditch a couple of units at the start rather than worry about wasting cp on them. I like scouts.

the binding of isaac afterbirth

played a little more and did manage to beat the cathedral and the chest with lilith, quite pleased, probably my best run so far.

Beyond Oasis

So I was going to the...uh sixth dungeon, I think. Well basically I was going to do the dungeon for the plant spirit which if I remember correctly has an annoying boss. But that's not the point. The point is that I accidentally found a secret 100 floor gauntlet that apparently doesn't allow healing items to be used at all. So there's that. Only got up to like 27 in my best run though.

binding of isaac afterbirth

welp i just beat the hush with azazel, yeah i know op character, but im surprised i did it, i guess if i didnt have so many orbitals i probably wouldnt have, still was a good fight though.

Kingdom Hearts

Finally probably picked it up again after a month and got from Traverse Town (2nd visit) to Agrabah.

Mary o Kratt Ate

200cc 7-lap Electrodrome is sooooo much fun

Overwatch

I love Tracer because you can do dumb shit like this

Hacknet

This is a fascinating game and is definitely my cup of tea but I don't think I should be playing this game when I'm feeling like snoozing off at any second.

Just with hacking.

The game even runs fine, with Lakitu still keeping track of the laps Baby Park-style. It's as if the game had it in the very beginning and Nintendo locked it for some reason.

Fire Emblem Fates: Waterbending is OP edition

Finished Chapter 15 of Conquest
502.jpg

the map was excellent, i actually skipped the dragon vein because i thought my units had to be in the area for it to work, but after i proceeded north and killed that lot of enemies i used a turn to backtrack. enjoyed having replicas that healed me every turn and the map was easily cleared

gonna keep playing since now im hooked fuk u shitty narrative twists that werent in birthright

freedom planet

been playing this for a bit and its pretty good, solid game in general, story could use some work but i like it.

Mario Kart 8

I've been playing for literally all day yesterday. It's as if Day 1 one release was there all over again.

Kirby Planet Robobot...

...Which is by far one of the best in the series (IMO). Seriously, i liked Triple Deluxe, but this one is even better in every aspect.

Rogue Legacy

So I was considering trying a new file so I could try to do a Thanatophobia(beat the game dying 15 times or less) sort of run(even though Steam version doesn't have that achievement) but I decided to just see if I could progress through NG+2, so I did. Well I did manage to beat Herodotus so I guess I have one less boss to do to finish NG+2.

Banjo-Tooie

I finished up Grunty Industries and started working on Hailfire Peaks. Unfortunately, Hailfire Peaks is a really bad world and I was hungry so I stopped playing.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Got the Spider-ball, Power Bomb, and one of the Ing Hive keys

Pokemon Red

I did the rare candy glitch, partly because I just wanted to use it to evolve stuff for the pokedex (dratini basically) and partly so I could see what it was like. I'll make my party level 100 too, since I don't need them for catching stuff any more. I'm sure a level 100 hitmonchan's elemental punch would still be too weak to kill things lol.

Garry's Mod

Flying drones are awesome

Back