What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Smash 4 with some friends.

I won most of the games, except when one person picked Villager and ran around the stage while the rest of us were fighting, then finished us off with trees.

Then I ended up fighting G & W to unlock him and lost the first time... how embarrassing...

Xenoblade Chronicles

PRISON ISLAND OH MY FUCK

idk why but i got legit chills from... well everything. mecha-fiora (thanks to smash tour for spoiling this twist, i'll be adding that to my list of shit i hate about smash tour), zanza, the emperor's death, shulk getting Super Angry, the whole lot. i'm hooked and i can't stop playing

GBAToad said:
Xenoblade Chronicles

PRISON ISLAND OH MY FUCK

idk why but i got legit chills from... well everything. mecha-fiora (thanks to smash tour for spoiling this twist, i'll be adding that to my list of shit i hate about smash tour), zanza, the emperor's death, shulk getting Super Angry, the whole lot. i'm hooked and i can't stop playing
Yes. Let it take over your life for a week.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Played for a few hours, I cleared out the hexagons on Sylvalum and Cauldros that I could, ran around for info so I could figure out how to kill certain Tyrants, used the achievement list to help me find the last three scenic locations and did a few missions. I don't know how to activate the final Mia mission but I'm sure it'll happen randomly. I had to run through the Ganglion Antropolis for one of the missions, that place is littered with annoying enemies. The boss of the mission was surprisingly tough, it took a long time to kill and only Celica and Avatar were left by the end of it.

I didn't do any grinding this time around but I did buy some materials to make a certain clothing item
The first part of the alien gear Elma was wearing when she revealed her true form at the end of the game. Only the torso but I'll get the rest in time. Yggralith Nut's are hella expensive and fighting Yggralith Zero can be really tiring.

I really want that Global Nemesis achievement but I'm afraid I'll wake up tomorrow and it'll be dead again.

Baby Luigi said:
Effie said:
oh man mugen is awesome, really powerful and has lots of variety to it.

Although its pretty hard to use though and really good stuff from it takes a lot of time.

It's difficult to use, yeah, especially if you're playing in a keyboard, where ghosting will probably screw with you.

I'm still refining Baby Luigi since his author pretty much rushed him; his palettes suck, he has no endlag on his moves, making him broken, he has no move variety other than a punch and a kick attack, and some of his animations are wonky and broken-looking. I spent the last few days fixing only his animations and his sprite and his palettes. I didn't even change his attacks yet. I also decreased his HP, Defense, and Attack. He still looks much better than I initially downloaded him but he still needs improvement in his attacks.

Aside from the sheer amount of time it takes to code a character to ideal playing levels, I absolutely adore it. It has taken over my life now. :(

I mean, there's no other game out there that can make me do this:

*image*

yeah ive used it myself way back when, wanted to make some other fighting characters myself like chunli alterations, but overall yeah mugen is difficult and its gonna take awhile to get to good playing levels, but its a shame to see people still rushing characters though.

But then again thats kinda the fun part in mugen, seeing what people can do.

Wii Sports Resort

My Wii remote is malfunctioning; not good for levels 18 and 19 of Swordplay Showdown.

I wrapped up New Super Luigi U last night. I got to Bowser and defeated him, and then I worked on getting the Star Coins to reach the levels of Superstar Road. I unlocked the levels in this order:

9-5 (Soda Jungle) -> 9-8 (Peach's Castle) -> 9-4 (Frosted Glacier) -> 9-1 (Acorn Plains) -> 9-7 (Meringue Clouds) -> 9-3 Sparkling Waters -> 9-2 (Layer-Cake Desert) -> 9-6 (Rock-Candy Mines)

I also collected all the Star Coins in Superstar Road and unlocked the final level, which was easily completed. A few of the levels of Superstar Road, especially Firebar Sprint, were rather frustrating, though.

Xenoblade Chronicles X
I think I give up on getting all the achievements. There's one for letting your teammates land the final blow on a Global Nemesis while you are dead. What the fuck.

whhhhhat the fuuuuck.

Final Fantasy VII

oh my god how is this game so good

seriously, the models aren't the prettiest things but I love everything else about this. I'm not even that far in and I think this is better than x

I got up to the sector 5 reactor. before that I made an effort to explore every area to make sure I didn't miss anything (items, sidequests, etc). the real-time battle system's definitely a change of pace from x but it's not something that takes a long time to adapt to

LN1 said:
LN1 said:
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow

Zephyr was a bit of a shit but he fell. So his soul is interesting but now I am back in that feeling of searching hopelessly around the castle for the one place I didn't go to.
Well, now I got to the Silent Ruins and beat the boss. Welp, I guess I really am nearing the end.

are you doing a good ending run?

LN1 said:
Well this is my first playthrough so I dunno. Seems the game has multiple endings but is it like Aria where I can just reload my save from the final boss?

no you actually have to defeat a certain boss before another boss i think.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

The Telethia Plume isn't going to die this time around, looks like I miss out on the achievement again.

Only 68% done. I'm going to start to need augments to kill some of these super bosses. It's recommended that you build a Zenith Cannon Skell but idk, I can probably do it with Ares 90 if I stack a bunch of Ultrafauna Slayer augments.

Xenoblade Chronicles

gold face approacheth

currently in sword valley
'surprise quest' lolololol

i think i'm a bit underleveled for this part because i haven't devoted as much time to quests as i've done in the first part of the game (currently level 49) but yeah

GBAToad said:
Xenoblade Chronicles

gold face approacheth

currently in sword valley
'surprise quest' lolololol

i think i'm a bit underleveled for this part because i haven't devoted as much time to quests as i've done in the first part of the game (currently level 49) but yeah
Exp scales really well so don't worry about being underleveled as long as you kill the enemies you come across. You might fall behind in the last few hours of the game though if you ignore quests at that point but you've still got a ways to go before you start worrying about that.

If you're equal to the story bosses you're encountering then it'll be fine.
thumbup.gif

Xenoblade Chronicles X

After 108 hours of playing this game, for the first and possibly last time ever, I saw someone use the treasure deal! Joyous days! Someone else knows about the treasure deal function! So my immediate reaction is to freak the fuck out and press + instead of - to open the menu, which prompts me to further freak out, pressing - and watching as the notification fades away a split second before I hit the button.

This is going to haunt me for at least a week. ;~; It's seriously that rare to see the treasure deal popup.

Super Mario 64

Decided to make my Mario more like my persona. Toad's Tool is fun...

Pokemon X

I decided to completely wipe my data a few days ago and wow, I had forgotten how lame the story is. I want to smack every member of Team Flare in their dumb faces.

Game's still fun, though. Currently rocking Greninja, Gogoat, Krookodile, Mienshao, Talonflame, and Weavile

Back