What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon HeartGold

Houndoom literally OHKO'd my entire team. So I grinded up Heracross a little bit, saved, gave him two rare candies and tested to see whether he would be able to outspeed Houndoom and land a Brick Break for a OHKO of his own.

He couldn't, but Houndoom missed his Fire Fang so lol who needs speed when you have rng, Brick Break killed it in one hit. Heracross MVP.

Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS

the hinge is broken but I can still play it normally (except for a stiff r button)

how

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask

Beaten all 365 Daily Puzzles, and got a reward for doing so! Now to beat those Rabbit stages because some puzzles are locked behind them.

Thanks for reading.

Stretchmo.

I am doing Corey's levels now, now that I finished Mallo and Poppy's ones. Progress on Papa Blox is still too early, and I heard that it has a pretty devillish Chain Chomp level.

Thanks for reading.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

I'm trying to finish the game before X comes out.

TF2

I actually managed to uncrate a Strange Arthropod's Aspect, which is worth 30€ at the moment O.O I'm considering to sell it, but it's also a nice cosmetic so I'm hesitating

Touhou 7

Finally did an Easy 1cc. Also my expectations were correct, Normal really isn't that much harder in this game (as opposed to 6).

freakworld said:
Touhou 7

Finally did an Easy 1cc. Also my expectations were correct, Normal really isn't that much harder in this game (as opposed to 6).

>literally 1 (technically 2) day(s) after i did easy 1cc

NKWhg2R.jpg

So yeah, this game really is a lot easier than 6 because a lot of the spell cards leave you a lot of room to move + theyre not as random (unlike fucken sakuya in 6)

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Did some netplay matches with Groden. He went Luigi, I went Pikachu. Some of the jankest shit happened (Groden hitting Luigi's dair spike hitbox into the stage and killing me, lots of reverse hitboxes, etc.) and we loved it. I did a lot better than I expected, actually.

freakworld said:
freakworld said:
Touhou 7

>literally 1 (technically 2) day(s) after i did easy 1cc

NKWhg2R.jpg

So yeah, this game really is a lot easier than 6 because a lot of the spell cards leave you a lot of room to move + theyre not as random (unlike *bleep*en sakuya in 6)

then go to touhou 15. oweeeeie

sure why not

EDIT: eeeeh that's too confusing for me right now, especially because the download comes without an english patch and i dont understand the new mode (and there was no option for ReimuA, as well as no option to disable autofocus which sucks tbh)

Super Meat Boy

100% the Forest chapter. Also that boss was super easy

Undertale

Not even 20minutes in and I had the feels when you have to leave Toriel

freakworld said:
sure why not

EDIT: eeeeh that's too confusing for me right now, especially because the download comes without an english patch and i dont understand the new mode (and there was no option for ReimuA, as well as no option to disable autofocus which sucks tbh)
touhou 15 is just a plain hard game. I can't even clear the boss 5, she has so many difficult patterns.

The BInding of Isaac: Afterbirth

I finally got a Eve unlock for defeating the new boss, and I'm working on Maggy unlocks.

Stretchmo

Now on the last levels on Papa Blox's levels. After that, it's to the hardest puzzles this game has to offer!

Thanks for reading.

Super Smash Bros. Melee again.

Had more matches with Groden. There was still some jank stuff (mostly pikawobbling) but overall not as much. Unlike last time, I actually took a few games against him, which felt nice, since I seem to be improving. Also played a match against tb, I'd say he's got a pretty good Falcon.

It's the Great Pumpkin said:
Super Smash Bros. Melee again.

Had more matches with Groden. There was still some jank stuff (mostly pikawobbling) but overall not as much. Unlike last time, I actually took a few games against him, which felt nice, since I seem to be improving. Also played a match against tb, I'd say he's got a pretty good Falcon.

I'd like to netplay smush 64 with people sometime.

Ultimate NES Remix. I got 300 stars so far. Really fun game. Should have gotten this much sooner. (Now just wating for SNES Remix)

LISA. I arrived at the second crossroads. Need to grind 70 more mags to get a party member back that was kidnapped from me.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

decided to start a normal/classic file with female robin instead of male robin. Up to chapter 6 already

i need fates so badly

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Doing creature campaign shit now that I'm done the game.

Pokemon Y

Working on my nuzlocke. I've had like three deaths just today.

Back