What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Bioshock

this game is literally insane, holy shit.

Tales of Xillia 2

I've only made a 5% dent in my debt so far, this thing is huge. I've probably spent a few hours unnecessarily doing jobs for money I don't need yet. I just see them and think 'I can probably do that', then new ones pop up and the cycle repeats.

This might be the first Tales game where I switch around my party a lot. I just can't settle on who to pick. Elize stays though, I'm going to get destroyed if I don't have her around to heal.

Kyon said:
Tales of Xillia 2
Milla's back, just not the one I'm used to. Her voice sounds a little different? Sounds better at least. I linked with her for a bit and she's still great because of Bind. Armor Crusher is way better than I gave it credit for, it actually helps a ton during boss fights.

I think I'm going to go with a party of Ludger, Jude, Milla and Elise for a while. I have to get 10k to progress but I have some areas to go explore now.

Freedom Planet

I really really like this game but good Lord, Milla's playthrough is awful. Not a fan of her mechanics.

Threek said:
Freedom Planet

I really really like this game but good Lord, Milla's playthrough is awful. Not a fan of her mechanics.

No one likes her really.

Fire Emblem: Brokening
everyone is broken holy shit

i've also decided who'll marry whom and that left me with two options for marriage: gaius and frederick.

poor lonely frederick

the confession scenes in this game are weird.

Super Mario Maker

being able to play levels but not make them is a cruel and unusual punishment

Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade

Beat Chapter 17 and 18. I really like the asthetics of the Ilia route, I like snow and ice in general. Shanna is super OP, she was extremely RNG blessed in Strength and she has like 21 strength at level 9 when she should have about 14. Being a flier also really helps in the Ilia route where there are tons of rivers.

Kyon said:
Tales of Xillia 2
Milla is still my favourite to link with. I got Jude's Xillia outfit, it was pretty cool to see his status image change to his Xillia one after I put him in the outfit.

Made no story progress, I payed off the 100k already. I'll play more later.

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

the second gba game i have on my wii u that i haven't touched for some reason
just started it b/c why not

Beast Boy said:
Have you ever played Superstar Saga before?
nope :luigi:

just stopped at hoohoo village right after talking with the hammerhead bros.

its alright so far, but the story is literally just "oh shit peach lost her voice olol lets go get it back with bowser for some reason" and there's fawful who is just
thumbdown.gif
thumbdown.gif
thumbdown.gif
. having played BiS i know what to expect with attacks/gameplay and such so it's kinda easy atm, but it's also pretty fun. green mario is the best character

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy: Gotten a 16-day streak, so far so good. It will be a while before finally getting the 50 day award, but on the bright side, I am close to getting the 20 day one!

Crush3D: Completed 32 levels out of 40. It's a very fun puzzle platformer, but it's got a feeling of being over too soon, given that there are only 40 levels as far as I know. It's a good thing this game is inexpensive, though.

Thanks for reading.

Beast Boy said:
GBAToad said:
Beast Boy said:
Well I hope you like it. It was my first RPG ever and still my favorite Mario RPG.
aw

well aside from fawful, i'm enjoying it immensely so far :birdo:

GBAToad said:
Beast Boy said:
GBAToad said:
Beast Boy said:
Well I hope you like it. It was my first RPG ever and still my favorite Mario RPG.
aw

fawful is a piece of shit but otherwise the game is legendary.

Probably up there with pm64 and ttyd.

Good luck with Superstar Saga, GBAToad. It's a great game.

Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I currently have 123 stars. I'm aiming for the complete 242, so I have a long way to go before this playthrough is over.

GBAToad said:
Beast Boy said:
GBAToad said:
Beast Boy said:
aw

Speaking of :birdo: , :birdo: is in the game too, so you have that to look foreword to!!!!

Back