What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Clover said:
Pokemon HeartGold

Butterfree, Ariados and Yanma are garbage. Scizor and Heracross are my only hope. How do I open the path to the safari zone again? Waste time for a few hours?

actually yanma evolves into yanmega which is one of the best bug pokemon in 4th gen

Donkey Kong 64

Yes, I actually did it. I played the meme game.

Zae Eildus said:
Clover said:
Pokemon HeartGold

Butterfree, Ariados and Yanma are garbage. Scizor and Heracross are my only hope. How do I open the path to the safari zone again? Waste time for a few hours?

actually yanma evolves into yanmega which is one of the best bug pokemon in 4th gen
Yes, that would be why I said Yanma and not Yanmega.

Clover said:
Zae Eildus said:
Clover said:
Pokemon HeartGold

you need yanma to get yanmega

christ

winstein said:
I also played Bravely Default, but didn't progress much in Chapter 2. Saw there's a sub-scenario in Florem, but I can't find any area where I could do it.
Go into Florem at night, I think. Then either go into the upper area or sleep, I don't remember which.

Clover said:
Pokemon HeartGold

After the lighthouse maybe.

Zae Eildus said:
Clover said:
Zae Eildus said:
Clover said:
Pokemon HeartGold

christ
Just because she evolves into Yanmega doesn't make her not garbage as a Yanma. e.g Magikarp is still garbage even though it evolves into Gyarados.

jesus

Lyn said:
Clover said:
Pokemon HeartGold

After the lighthouse maybe.
Guess I'll do some exploring until I get the phone call from the owner, maybe it just activates when I return to Olivine.

Clover said:
Zae Eildus said:
Clover said:
Zae Eildus said:
Clover said:
Pokemon HeartGold

christ
Just because she evolves into Yanmega doesn't make her not garbage as a Yanma. e.g Magikarp is still garbage even though it evolves into Gyarados.

jesus

the fucking point is if you get yanma, evolve it, and you can have a good pokemon

but whatever fuck it

Zae Eildus said:
Clover said:
Zae Eildus said:
Clover said:
Zae Eildus said:
Clover said:
Pokemon HeartGold

christ

jesus

the fucking point is if you get yanma, evolve it, and you can have a good pokemon

butt fuck it
yes, I'll call it a good pokemon when it is actually a good pokemon, thanks for the advice o7

what yanmega is freaking awesome

two great abilities, decent movepool, great special attacking stats, typing sucks defensively but pretty good offensively in most cases, and it looks freaking badass

but hey whatever, you're not gonna find a lot of good bug pokemon in heartgold anyway.

Scizor, pinsir, heracross, and yanmega is pretty much it

i think crackins point is, yanma is shit while its evolution is good
going back to his magikarp example, magikarp is shit and gyarados is p decent

we've already passed that point though, im specifically talking about its evolution

we never passed that point, there was only ever one point, that one point being; Yanma is garbage

why do you think I have a Yanma on my team anyway.

i never said yanmega wasn't a good pokemon, i just don't have one right now so it's irrelevant.

Mario Kart 8

my gamepad control stick just got even worse, I need to buy a new one

Bravely Default (First time realising that there's no "Flying Fairy" in the localised title)

I got to Chapter 4, and was surprised how challenging even the random battles are. The one with the Fungus (mushroom enemies) got my party almost wiped out (Edea was the only surviving member when I ran away). After that, I had to grind, and the last thing I did was to grind for JP up (a Freelancer ability at Level 10).

Thanks for reading.

LN1 said:
Final Fantasy III(VI)
Beat the game.
ZdRfHsU.png

Won the fight with only the first 4. Edgar's out there casting magic because I was paranoically casting Life 3 on my entire party that I didn't even notice I beat Kefka. Freaking love Gau. So yeah, I just consistently casted Cure 2/3 on the entire party every so often and Osmose'd slightly less often. Sheesh, that third phase is pretty annoying. I loved how Kefka's ultimate attack did not kill anyone in my party(about 2000-ish damage on everybody but everybody was at good health).

Good game. Liked the characters quite a whole lot(well, I found Locke pretty meh except when stealing clothes and briefly during the Thamasa part of the game, and I guess Cyan stopped being awesome.). The game was pretty nice from beginning to end, but I kinda find myself not so motivated to do a second playthrough. Idk, I just found some stuff annoying(Daryl's tomb having enemies that can Zombify with incredible ease, the sequence you have to go by to re-encounter Sabin[freaking enemies that can turn Celes into Stone], the dungeon you have to do to re-encounter Locke[ugh....], and some other examples but a few of them were me just making dumb mistakes and being overconfident with saving.)

Back