What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Kart 8

Was doing pretty well, until a communication error forced me out on our third run of DK Jungle in 6 races.

PrincessPeach1989 said:
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!

The german title of that game is 'Adventure Time: Erkunde das Verlies UND FRAG NICHT WARUM!', and when I read that title on the miiverse community I burst out in such hard laughter.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for the iPad. God, Sahwit is a Happy Mask Salesman ripoff.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS (demo version)

stupid fuckin Mario fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you piece of stupid fuckin shit jesus christ go to fucking hell you little shit hole

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Celebrated my birthday and my mom sent me a fire hydrant -_-

My friends gave me birthday candles. I was hoping for a birthday cake hat, but the candles are cool too.

Maki Nishikino said:
King Harkinian said:
Sahwit is a Happy Mask Salesman ripoff.
How
Well, he constantly smiles, and has insane mood swings.

Mario Golf: World Tour

Played against the same guy online for like, an hour and neither one of us could beat each other.

Maki Nishikino said:
King Harkinian said:
Maki Nishikino said:
King Harkinian said:
Sahwit is a Happy Mask Salesman ripoff.
How
Well, he constantly smiles, and has insane mood swings.
And so that makes him a rip-off? I don't follow.
Well, maybe not a ripoff, but they have similarities.

Played some of Batman Arkham Origins at a friend's house. I did some combat and the Deathstroke boss fight. He got me to do the Deathstroke fight for him and I really don't blame him considering the entire fight is mashing the counter button. Still a great game like the others in the series and I'll hopefully get it for Christmas.

Also been playing Crysis 3 and just got to the last mission. Great game.

When you talk to whoever runs the Fishing Tourney, I think.

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves

Sick with the goddamn flu, so been making lots of screeenshots in gmod

You can find them on here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198150585969/screenshots/

One Piece: Unlimited Cruise SP

Well this will be interesting, I just wonder when I'll get the vacuum and bug net already.

supermariofan said:
Castlevania Judgement...never understood the hatred for this game it's a really fun Street Fighter-esque Castlevania game
I haven't played it, but it's probably because originality is BAAAAAD.

One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP

Doy, the bug net and fishing rod were on the ship the whole fucking time. Now it's time for collect a bunch of random crap: the game. I can only have so much honey and grass. Maybe I should just continue onwards because I'm starting to get a little grindy.

Back