What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Tearaway

Wow, the Tear is going to be a pain in the ass to get through without dying (there're a couple things I missed, too, so that'll have to wait).

Virtua Racing Deluxe
gwc11bV.png

I actually enjoy the graphics like this.

Nice and simple.

Mother

I'm confused.

I've reached Thanksgiving through Magicant, bought some stuff in the town and without further exploration went north and found Duncan's factory.

After like 1 hour running around in there I found an old rocket, which I'm appearently supposed to blow up some rocks from a train track with. The only problem is that I couldn't pick it up.

Appearently I need another character for that (So far I'm alone with Ness and appearently slightly overlevelled (I'm lv. 25)), so I quit the factory to Magicant and next time Ima look around Thanksgiving a bit more and see what I can do.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

when would it be a good idea to try to recruit Donny?

asap

if you train him now he'll become the most powerful character in your army, bar none

(until you train up morgan, that is)

Played some Brawl with a mate. Did some team events and kicked some ass in Team Brawl against the AI.

Martha's Sister said:
Fire Emblem: Awakening

when would it be a good idea to try to recruit Donny?

I'd say after it first appears on Normal and after Ch. 4 on Hard, or maybe 6 or 7 on Lunatic. However when you do get him nice and trained he is a god of a swordsman.

Conception II

Godhell Fuuko, stop talking bout your hometown and start talking to that ghost as you had been before, she's hilarious (one of the few funny characters in this game)

Mega Man X

Just plowed through the 8 Mavericks and got the Hadouken. I don't know why.

Also Storm Eagle is really, really easy. If it weren't for the dash in Chill Penguin's stage I would start with him.

Dota 2

I'm a little sad right now. Nyx Assassin used to be my best, all-time favorite hero ever in Dota 2. We had so many fun times together.

And nowadays I keep playing Razor and have awesome games where I get at least a dozen kills and it's just so much fun! I guess Nyx is going to have to learn to share his "favorite hero" space with Razor now.

Tearaway

I'm done with it (100% and all trophies). I'll probably play through it again as atoi at some point, though. That was just fantastic.

Finally got Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the 3DS. Played it till my battery died, then I went to bed lol. Great Game :D

Fire emblem awakening

Tried to solo rogues and redeemers 3 with chrom and olivia. I got pretty close to beating it this time.

Animal crossing new leaf

Lopez decided it would be a great idea to buy my horribly overpriced common red bed. Also went to the island for the first time. Damn, its really easy to get money there. Those banana's are worth a ton.

100% Orange Juice

I scraped a win on the fourth part of Marc's scenario, and I moved on to the fifth.

Frankly, it was painfully easy. With all the battle panels in the middle and how I was using Marc, I just kept going around it and continuously gathered wins off enemies. I'd try to not get to Level 4, and by the time I did, I was able to get to Level 5 while the other players were mostly still Level 2.

One of the Poppos used the boss summoning card, and I found a Reverse Attribute Field right afterwards. I used it when I faced the boss, and I almost wrecked it without taking a scratch. I stole the boss kill on a panel right before my lollipop space and I basically won the game with barely any trouble.

Back