What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Azusa Nakano said:
Golden Sun

I went over the bridge and entered the Fuchin Temple, cleared the Fuchin Falls Cave and headed through the Mogall Forest to get to Xian. I bought some equipment then stopped, it was fairly brief.

I also noticed the titles and moves change depending on how many of each Djinn you have, which is pretty cool. I kept it basic though, it's still one kind of Djinn for each party member (eg. Venus Djinn to Isaac).
The Djin system is really cool. Like keeping the same sort of element to each member of your party (like making Isaac all Venus), but some combinations make your party stronger with mixed elements. But most of the time, your Psynergy powers will change too with mixed Djinn, so watch out for that if you do decide to experiment.

Hackmon said:
Azusa Nakano said:
Golden Sun

I went over the bridge and entered the Fuchin Temple, cleared the Fuchin Falls Cave and headed through the Mogall Forest to get to Xian. I bought some equipment then stopped, it was fairly brief.

I also noticed the titles and moves change depending on how many of each Djinn you have, which is pretty cool. I kept it basic though, it's still one kind of Djinn for each party member (eg. Venus Djinn to Isaac).
The Djin system is really cool. Like keeping the same sort of element to each member of your party (like making Isaac all Venus), but some combinations make your party stronger with mixed elements. But most of the time, your Psynergy powers will change too with mixed Djinn, so watch out for that if you do decide to experiment.

Oh, that's kind of cool then. If I don't during this playthrough, I might mix and match that in a possible future run.

Or save it for Golden Sun 2.

Scurge Hive. So so far I only did the first Excerpt (I think that's what each chapter is called, I kind of forgot already). I remember Zae describing this as a "top down Metroid game" and he was sooo right about that. Like the entire introduction I kept asking myself "Is this really not a Metroid game?"

This shall be interesting.

Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies (mobile version)

I'm on the first case...and I have a feeling I'm going to suck at this game.

Just ordered Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for 3DS, so I'm playing the demo to pass the time. :D

I ordered Final Fantasy 7-12 because I really need to get into the series because they look like beautiful stories, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Modern Warfare 3, and Resident Evil 4

Mario Kart 7

fuckin hell stupid fuckin satan shell jesus fucking christ

Dota 2

I hate it when I lose three games in a row despite being the top player on my team. Last game I went 7 kills without dying at the beginning but my team was feeding enough for the enemy team to keep up with me. : /

Stuff like this is why a lot of people get upset at newbies, because you can lose games and it's entirely not your fault.

It's fine when you're stacking with a group of people you know, but this last game I was in a game with a four-stack of people who were far less experienced than I was. It was painful.

If they hadn't been feeding, if they'd just been staying back, I might have been able to carry the game, but the other team was a five-stack and they figured out pretty quickly that they needed to focus me down because I was a major threat. Which was no fun.

There's only so much you can of as one person on a five person team. Even when you're mid, and you dominate the enemy mid, and you gank like crazy, you can still end up losing.

I almost started yelling at the guys on my team but they had already said they were fairly new and I've committed myself to doing my small part to improve the Dota 2 community, but still.

Mario Party 8

Bowser's Warped Orbit can go die in a fucking fire

This is like my third time losing on it in story mode

Dr. Javelin said:
Dota 2

I hate it when I lose three games in a row despite being the top player on my team. Last game I went 7 kills without dying at the beginning but my team was feeding enough for the enemy team to keep up with me. : /

Stuff like this is why a lot of people get upset at newbies, because you can lose games and it's entirely not your fault.

I know that feel. Add to that Spawn Camping in certain games...

Dr. Javelin said:
>why I play limited heroes

Mario Kart 8

oh hello 5000 VR
where did you come from

100% Orange Juice

So I tried the third of Marc's scenario, and lost because after I wrecked Sugi, Hime kept bullying me to the point I died after her relentlessness. Can't really blame her, since I had over 200 Stars and Poppo (who had 300+ due to stealing the boss kill) was on the other side of the map.

So I tried again, and Poppo kept using her hyper at the very start on Hime, which was pretty funny since it didn't really benefit either of them much. Then Sugi got wrecked by one of those robots which was hilarious. After Poppo got to Level 2, Hime just waltzed over and wiped the floor with her, which was also amusing until she waltzed over and wiped the floor with me when I was right before my home, but it became amusing again when she did the same to Sugi right after I revived.

But I stopped laughing when she long-distance shot me, so I shot her right back and pursued. I dashed (card) to get right back up to her, but failed to touch her. I went after her again, but she wrecked me a second time. When I revived after four turns, I went after her a third time but she wrecked me yet again.

By the time I revived she had 14 wins, so I was already screwed. I challenged her a fourth time, thankfully survived and got to Level 3. Afterwards the boss wrecked her, so I was good for now. Sugi accelerated, which was cute since she landed on a drop panel and wrecked herself in terms of stars.

Then Poppo screwed us like a fool by using that card that warps everyone, which moved Hime closer to her home. I sniped her with my hyper after she revived me, which bought more time.

Poppo ended up stealing the boss kill again with the same numbers (attack 1 versus evade 1), which just hurt on the inside. Sugi managed to touch Hime, so I prepared to big rocket her to death again on my next turn (I had two), but Poppo landed on her home and stole the win out of nowhere.

...I think I'm done for now.

Xanthium said:
tf2.

I think I finally mastered part of the fine art of the Degreaser + Flare Gun combo.

Sweet!

I've never been particularly good at FPS, but I've been improving as Soldier. I now have some basic rocket jumping skills.

Back