What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Earthbound Zero (well, Mother 1 from the GBA Mother 1+2 with english translations)

Idk why exactly, but so far I like this game more than Earthbound (I'm like 5 minutes into it). That's probably mainly because I thought Earthbound's sarcastical approach to be a bit eh...

I'm going to play through all 3 parts anyways though, maybe I'll like them afterwards.

There was one but the youtube comments complained about it being complete shit.

(It was made appearently from the english version, not from the japanese, and also it appearently uses some direct translation aka stuff that nobody would say in germany and incorrect grammar at points)

Anyways, update:

I got some items, already learned two melodies, one from the teddy bear at the start and one from a chicken (?) in some village after retrieving her baby i got for free at the dept. store, went to the graveyard, saved the girl, and got some money from the mayor who told me to go looking to the zoo next.

Lookin' pretty smooth so far. Also I've never played this game before, and I've played some into Mother 2 but not much.

Lego Indiana Jones 2 and Thor: God of Thunder. Both games are fun.

I got a few games for my birthday so I've got a playlist(the above games I mentioned I'm playing first)
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Dragon Quest 6: Realms of Reverie
Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2
Professor Layton and the Spectre's call
Brink
Fable the Journey
Lego the Hobbit
The Amazing Spider Man
The Tomb Raider Collection
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed

and I've bought myself 007:Everything or Nothing, Star Wars Lethal Alliance and Final Fantasy 13 so I should be busy for a while. I asked for most of them but the ones I didn't ask for I'm still glad to have like Layton.

Mother

I somehow managed to use my bread pieces while trying to drop them away just before the zoo endboss (you follow the breafd route and end up at the starting point (your house)).

Ugh.

The zoo endboss is Starman Jr., and boy does he have fucking strong attacks. Obviously I died, which means grinding and instant def up and psi shield when facing him next time.

Also I somehow ended up with 1300$ on my ATM, so I'm going to spend that on Hamburgers for quick healing during battle.

Dr. Javelin said:
There's only so much you can of as one person on a five person team. Even when you're mid, and you dominate the enemy mid, and you gank like crazy, you can still end up losing.
And then there are times where you carry your entire team like a boss.

BC7716E159197FD555C9DE338843E4459E8E5123

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They tried hard to stop me, too. But eventually they decided to rush our base without realizing that I can push faster than they could with Razor's ult + refresher and I demolished their top racks, tier 4 towers, and ancient.

Mother

Got into Magicant, the guard in front of Queen Mary's castle keeps talking about a riddle I have to solve even though he doesn't say what the riddle is.

I'll try telepathy on him the next time I pick the game up.

PeDaRoYs said:
Assassin's Creed III. I recently bought it and started the game when I got home.

Get The Tyranny of Washington DLC if you feel like breaking the game.

Fire Emblem: Awakening

replaying on hard+casual as female Robin, just finished chapter 3

supermariofan said:
PeDaRoYs said:
Assassin's Creed III. I recently bought it and started the game when I got home.
You're gonna hate the ending. I had fun with it, but the ending...wasn't that special
It's still a lot better than IV (which I still haven't finished yet). They ruined that game with too much naval missions and combat.

New Super Mario said:
supermariofan said:
PeDaRoYs said:
You're gonna hate the ending. I had fun with it, but the ending...wasn't that special
It's still a lot better than IV (which I still haven't finished yet). They ruined that game with too much naval missions and combat.
every reviewer i've heard from says that black flag was good because the naval missions were so fun

Dr. Javelin said:
New Super Mario said:
every reviewer i've heard from says that black flag was good because the naval missions were so fun

literally the point of black flag was naval missions
all the other stuff was just side-quest

New Super Mario said:
supermariofan said:
PeDaRoYs said:
I liked the naval missions. If anything, there were too many eavesdropping missions.

Back