What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Transformers Prime: The Game.

Bioshock Infinite

Wow, Hard mode on this game is serious fun. I had to battle my way through an army of guys, including a Handyman and at least two of the armored guys with Hail Fires. Even with my shield at full strength Handymen break it in one hit, which is crazy. I basically had to keep dodging around the area, swinging on the Skyrail long enough to run from the Handyman, jumping off before he electrified it, took out the armored guys with Murder of Crows and my shotgun, occasionally stopping to heal, then barely managed to kill the Handyman before he killed me.

I feel great.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Either I suck with Ratchet or Ratchet sucks.

Mario4Ever said:
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Either I suck with Ratchet or Ratchet sucks.

Whenever I play that game I'm the guy from Ape Escape and he sucks too, however his ultra combo is just an insta-kill all enemies which is pretty nice.

ilfVRzI.jpg

I found my new favorite videogame persona 4

Fire Emblem Awakening

So I know I thought I would marry Avatar and Anna together eventually but I got Severa and immediately thought 'change of plans'. Funny how that happened so fast, I grinded Severa to the other units' levels and stuck the two together while doing so. Support raised really quickly surprisingly. Full voice acting woah. Time to go get Morgan.

Mio Akiyama said:
Fire Emblem Awakening

So I know I thought I would marry Avatar and Anna together eventually but I got Severa and immediately thought 'change of plans'. Funny how that happened so fast, I grinded Severa to the other units' levels and stuck the two together while doing so. Support raised really quickly surprisingly. Full voice acting woah. Time to go get Morgan.

I'm pretty sure marrying child units mean the parents of the child are also involved in the stat/growth calculations.

Azusa Nakano said:
Mio Akiyama said:
Fire Emblem Awakening

I'm pretty sure marrying child units mean the parents of the child are also involved in the stat/growth calculations.

That so. All I care about is the hair colour, and faded red is a damn fine hair colour. I gave her Galeforce and Ignis, idk if the two of them are good choices. Galeforce is pretty great though.

Mio Akiyama said:
That so. All I care about is the hair colour, and faded red is a dang fine hair colour. I gave her Galeforce and Ignis, idk if the two of them are good choices. Galeforce is pretty great though.

If you plan on making her a Grandmaster Ignis is a pretty bad choice considering she's a minimum of five levels away from getting it herself, but unless you made Robin reclass into another set of classes, it can't really be helped.

idk what you mean, I'm not making her a Grandmaster. I already have Avatar for that, I like having a bit of variety.

Maybe I'll make her a Griffin Rider, I don't have one of those.

That's a good choice then, it's just that I hear a lot of people going Grandmaster with her when she was passed down Ignis and it's just really silly.

Personally I went Mercenary-Hero with Morgan because Armsthrift and Levin Swords.

Yeah that would be kind of silly. That would be like reclassing her to Dark Flier, I already have Galeforce on her and a Dark Flier so I'm not really interested in missing out on other classes. So I guess I'll do my last bit of grinding for Morgan and then continue with the story. I might have gone a bit overboard though, the Severa side story was way harder than the one I was having trouble with and yet after grinding for 4 or so hours I tore through the enemies in that side story. Eh, at least I'm not underpowered or anything.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Just started the game, and we already see a prime example of video game logic.
You're a young child, and you say you're not the mayor, and they're all like, "Fuck it your mayor."

Attempted a Paper Mario Speedrun.

Gave up after trying some of the skip glitches that are like frame-perfect.

Spongebob Squarepants the Movie

I had a hard time with Google Eyes and Smelly Knick Knacks, I guess it was because I was trying to get all the treasure chests. After that was an easy Dennis battle and I am now at Planktopilis, I never really liked this level anyways

Planktopolis is so fucking hard.

Well me as a 7 year old constantly got stuck at the second walljump in that big tower thing (after the last "enemy wave" optional challenge). Essentially the one where an electric current goes like from up to down and then repeats and I just can't find the time window in which I get through there. The first one is hard enough (that one was bottom to top electric current IIRC).

Replayed the game last year, I still haven't got past that jump.

:/

Just bought and downloaded The Mysterious Murasame Castle on my Nintendo 3DS...

Before I started playing it, though, I decided to read the manual, since I knew the game wouldn't be in English, and I wanted as much knowledge about the game as I could gather before being dropped into it. Not that it necessarily looks like a complicated game, but still, the more I know, the better. It's odd that the manual says it was originally released for the Nintendo Entertainment System, when really it never was. It was released for the Famicom Disk System, which is an add-on to the Famicom, which is the Japanese version of the NES. Also, apparently, this game supports using 2 separate controllers, and you can switch between controller 1 and controller 2 by pressing Y while holding the R & L buttons. It also comes with translations of in-game text, such as text that means "Create Save File" or "Delete Save File". See, it's points like this that I doubt games like Mother 3 or Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru will get released or "localized" in Europe or North America, since there is a lot of text in those games, and not as straight-forward as this game.

There are a LOT of techniques you can acquire, though I'm having trouble knowing exactly how I can use each technique. It says techniques can only be used three times, but it also says I can use Fireballs and Windmill Swords so long as I have scrolls. Also, apparently, I can use my sword AND throw projectiles with the A button, techniques are used with the B button. I'm sure this will make more sense when I start playing the game, but it's still a little confusing. I guess what I could gather from what I read is that there are a lot of techniques you can pick up, similar to how in Ghosts 'n Goblins, Arthur switches weapons whenever he picks up a new one.

Once I started playing... well, first of all, even though most of the text is in Japanese hiragana or katakana, you still enter your name in English letters. Weird. Anyway, I started playing the game... and I died almost instantly. And got a Game Over shortly after that. I DID get the hang of things rather quickly, but dang if this game isn't relentless with the enemy overload! I must say, though, it's hard to tell whether I'm going to use a sword or whether I'm using a projectile when I press the a button. I don't really know right triggers it, and what makes it go away, because I still had scrolls left.

I'm going to play more, but I think I should end with this: I don't typically like incredibly difficult games, but I DO like games like this, where it's simple what you're supposed to do, and it's all about skill. I also just the general idea of The Mysterious Murasame Castle and I hope it sells well and, hopefully, you'll all try it out.

Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Just started the game, and we already see a prime example of video game logic.
You're a young child, and you say you're not the mayor, and they're all like, "Fuck it your mayor."
it is a child abducting cult of sapient talking animals after all :posh:

Back