What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The best chapter is 6

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Holy *bleep* this game has way more cavaliers then I remembered, and not a single one so far has been any good compared to my first 3.

Dr. Javelin said:
Chapter 6 is good but nothing will ever beat Chapter 3.

Also Chapter 5 is the second-best chapter, not 6.

Chapter 3 is annoying because of Grubba's fight conditions. They make some of the fights longer than necessary.

Mio Akiyama said:
Fire Emblem: Awakening

So I thought I'd marry Avatar to Lucina but then I thought that Severa might be a good choice so I decided to wait. During the wait time I have taken a liking to the support convo's between Avatar and Anna so now I'm conflicted. halp. wat do. I might just decide to marry Anna to Avatar since I see nothing wrong with that at the moment.

I wed Anna, she's got decent supports. And Lucina as well.

Though to be honest, Lucina's only worth marrying for the change in cutscene in Ch. 21, but TBH the cutscene if you aren't her spouse/mother is really not interesting. It only becomes it if you are.

Bravely Default

All Lv. 38
Tiz Merchant-Freelancer
Agnes Summoner-White Mage
Ringabel Lancer-Thief
Edea Black Mage-Time Mage

About to battle that stupid Troubadour.

The Azura Arbitrator said:
Mio Akiyama said:
Fire Emblem: Awakening

So I thought I'd marry Avatar to Lucina but then I thought that Severa might be a good choice so I decided to wait. During the wait time I have taken a liking to the support convo's between Avatar and Anna so now I'm conflicted. halp. wat do. I might just decide to marry Anna to Avatar since I see nothing wrong with that at the moment.
I wed Anna, she's got decent supports.
Also you can get a Morgan with 51 Luck + Armsthrift, which is totally pro. And Morgan's hair looks nice.

I refuse to marry anyone who won't make Morgan's hair a fabulous color.

Played through the Newer Super Luigi Wii demo hack and it has crappy physics, Never use Mini Mushroom physics to make it feel like Luigi's slippery physics and most of the levels had a Bonecoaster. I just didn't like it too much.

Fire Emblem Awakening

Yeah I decided to start hooking up Anna and Avatar. The children missions are out of my league at the moment so fuck that shit, I'll go back later. I put Cordelia and Gregor together because Severa is going to have red hair or not exist. The marriage thing is cool, not really my concern unless I think two characters have nice conversations. I might play through again another time and try to have a plan but this time I'm just going through blind.

MidnaFreak said:
*takes a sip from his energy drink*
I have no idea why but this made me burst into laughter. Someone help, I'm losing my mind. Get me an energy drink asap, it's for the recovery process.

Mio Akiyama said:
MidnaFreak said:
*takes a sip from his energy drink*
I have no idea why but this made me burst into laughter. Someone help, I'm losing my mind. Get me an energy drink asap, it's for the recovery process.
play orange juice with me
im plying it now
pls

Back