What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Tuxedo Ridley said:
DragonFreak said:
Pokémon Emerald. Success.
Note to self:screw his success up horribly.
Good luck.

Lakituthequick said:
DragonFreak said:
Dany Lannister said:
HOW DARE SOMEONE HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION
Normally I am cool with someone having a different opinion as me, but not with Civilization.
That's a shame.
Yeah well life is a shame.

Pokemon X
Evolved my Larvitar into a Pupitar and it's currently at Level 35...which means 20 more levels until Tyranitar.

This may take a while.

Paper Mario: TTYD

Apparently it's a must to have all 11 Punies with you when fighting the Jabbies, I went into the 10 Jabbie territory, and took them out with Flurrie (It will keep the Jabbies down if you have all the Jabbies) but after a few seconds they would get up and attack Punio.

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Finished it, barring the Master Thief Sprints, about which I don't care enough to complete.

YoshiGo99 said:

Apparently it's a must to have all 11 Punies with you when fighting the Jabbies, I went into the 10 Jabbie territory, and took them out with Flurrie (It will keep the Jabbies down if you have all the Jabbies) but after a few seconds they would get up and attack Punio.
Do you know about the shop in the Great Tree?

Lumastar said:
YoshiGo99 said:

Do you know about the shop in the Great Tree?

Yes it has that little Jabbie that you can have join you. I already got him

I just got two games for 3DS. While I did get Bravely Default (finally), it isn't the last game I played. The OTHER game I just got is.

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars

Dafuq am I playing

Dota 2

So in the game I was playing as Pudge we were off to a good start, I'd pulled off an early gank at level 3, but this Nature's Prophet on our team was complaining the whole time about how this was an awful team, we were doomed, etc. Probably because he kept dying because he sucked.

So after I told him to quit his whining because we were winning, he just promptly decided to ignore me and report me. Honestly.

We won the game easily, and our team was actually great. Except for that one guy who decided to complain the whole time. I died a lot, sure, but considering it was my first time playing Pudge against humans and I pulled off 9 kills I think I did alright (including a Hook I threw into the fog to catch someone before they tp'd out, that was nice).

3D Sonic the Hedgehog (eshop)

Waste of money, The mega drive emulator it uses crashes all 2 minutes for no reason, making most stages unplayable (especially later on).

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness

Did 3 outlaw missions in Sky Stairway, and got a Duskull and Skarmory to join my team.

Dillon's Rolling Western, did the second day of Fort Denial (Stage 6). I was dangerously close to everything but my Brawling Bandana breaking for about half of the battle phase, it was very nerve-wracking and I barely scraped through. New equipment ate into my end of day funds but the two quests I managed to do that day made up for those losses to an extent.

Back