What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Maybe I should just use who I care about rather than fall into my usual trap of trying to level up them all. Vaike has already been left in the dumps.

Mio Akiyama said:

Maybe I should just use who I care about rather than fall into my usual trap of trying to level up them all. Vaike has already been left in the dumps.

Unless you have the Golden Pack DLC, I'd recommend just levelling up the units you care about.

Plain Ol Giga12 said:
Link Between Worlds

Maiamais, Maiamais, more ****ing Maiamais.

Mama Maia! :dk:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies, got to the intermission of the second day's trial.

Mio Akiyama said:

Get him out of the dumps, he's might not be great early but if you pair him up with the right person and level him up hard, he is a beast. Chuck units like Ricken or Stahl into the dumps, they are examples of poor units.

NSY said:
Mio Akiyama said:

Get him out of the dumps, he's might not be great early but if you pair him up with the right person and level him up hard, he is a beast. Chuck units like Ricken or Stahl into the dumps, they are examples of poor units.
I've decided to use the people I want and dump the people I don't want. I want Ricken. I don't want Vaike.

;end note.

i've never used vaike and you're not missing anything, trust me

ricken's... okay. he just feels kinda slow for a mage. he has nice defenses though

anyway if you're playing on a low enough difficulty you can use whoever you want so just go ahead

Mio Akiyama said:
NSY said:
Mio Akiyama said:

I've decided to use the people I want and dump the people I don't want. I want Ricken. I don't want Vaike.

;end note.
are you playing in casual? If you are I won't make a augment because you play in your own comfort and I don't think it matters who you use so much.
Dr. Javelin said:
i've never used vaike and you're not missing anything, trust me
you can feel that with any unit you don't use though

He's doing Classic/Normal, I believe. Regardless, my Vaike when I actually used him has been pretty good after long enough and Stahl wrecked units for most of my runs, I don't know what you're all talking about. I can't say anything about Ricken since I haven't used him much, but I'm sure he has potential as well. Heck, I don't think you could even say there are bad units in this game; everyone is useful if you put enough effort into them.

The Lunatic modes are another story, though.

Azusa Nakano said:
He's doing Classic/Normal, I believe. Regardless, my Vaike when I actually used him has been pretty good after long enough and Stahl wrecked units for most of my runs, I don't know what you're all talking about. I can't say anything about Ricken since I haven't used him much, but I'm sure he has potential as well. Heck, I don't think you could even say there are bad units in this game; everyone is useful if you put enough effort into them.

The Lunatic modes are another story, though.

When I play RPGs, I make sure everyone's about the same level. Then again you need that if you're doing Future Past on anything more than Normal.

A well honed Vaike is a critical GOD, and with a Killer Axe with a forge scaled towards criticals, and a few crit+ abilities, plus his natural, he can have a crit chance of I want to say 95, even against strong foes (with Wrath, Zeal, and whatever that ability is that cuts hit rate a bit and raises criticals). But if you're not someone who plays criticals, meh.

My Avatar's practically a one-man army by now. He has HP in the 70's, great defence, proficient in swords and amazing in magic, A level in both. He hits criticals like nobody's business, and he has the Rally skill.

Plain Ol Giga12 said:

My Avatar's practically a one-man army by now. He has HP in the 70's, great defence, proficient in swords and amazing in magic, A level in both. He hits criticals like nobody's business, and he has the Rally skill.
Yeah my avatar is like that too. Once as a test I beat a chapter using only my avatar and Chrom.

Back