What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Lumastar said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Lumastar said:
You just need Action FX R. It can be found in one of the cells in the dungeon before the Black Chest.

I know that, but when you enter the battle, do you have a full audience or does that Badge cause that to happen?
The badge lowers Hooktail's attack stat every time you attack until it reaches 1.
I am not asking what the badge does, I have played the game many times before. But I guess it doesn't matter.

Super Mario: Star Road. Ugh getting 100 Coins in that instrument course. I finally checked out the final area. They are some really cool courses, I really love the factory course.

No I just felt like saying paper Luigi I meant paper mario the thousand year door. But when I posted i was right In front of Luigi

So I just started playing Pushmo. It's... alright. The puzzles are good challenges, but there are times where I'm stumped and I suddenly figuring it out without realizing what I did differently then before, or by feeling that's now how I was supposed to do it. I always feel puzzle games work the best when you feel accomplished for solving a hard-to-figure-out puzzle, but it doesn't really work when you didn't realize you did it, or how you manage to do it.

The game is very cutesy in a way that isn't overly irritating but also isn't as endearing as, say, Kirby. Whenever I'm not solving puzzles, I keep feeling like I'm playing a children's game.

I'm still intrigued enough to try out the sequels, though. It all looks like good fun.

Don't get Crashmo until you have a good grasp of Pushmo's mechanics.

Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus

Dota 2

somehow won a game with only me and one other player on our team against a full opposing team

Back