What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Kirby's Dream Land

I'm in the middle of quite a few games; Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Star Fox Command, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and Super Mario Galaxy. The most recent of these I've played, tho, is Command.

Recently started a Soni Adventure 2 playthrough trying to evade the upgrade items.

Have completed both hero and dark stories, and so far, the only mandatory ones, are the hovering for Eggman and Tails, the bounce attack for sonic, and the shovel claw for knuckles.

Technically I´ll end up getting all the upgrades since they are all mandatory for the hard mode missions (save for sonic´s magic gloves which are useless). Still, I wanna clear the story mode without upgrades, and that includes the air necklace X_x

Kirby's Dream Land Extra Mode. I was already on one vitality and I hadn't gotten to Poppy Bros, Jr.

Mario Party Advance. I consider it to be a MPRPG rather than a real Mario Party game.

The last game I played waaaaas, Shadow Complex on the XBOX 360. DON'T BAN MEH FOR OWNING THIS METAL GAME-PLAYING CONTRAPTION. D:

Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam

How the hell am I supposed to beat Scirocco, Jerid, and two Hambrabis at the same time? As if that wasn't enough, my partner is incompetent and is just there to steal my recover and lower our health bar.

Dragon Ball Z - Super Butouden 2

Super Paper Mario

Castle Bleck's 8-bitty music reminds me of the NES days, plus it's catchy too.

Back