What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokémon LeafGreen. Never realy understood why Team Rocket never started a battle with you when you're in those towns with alot of Rocket members. Apparently they don't consider you a threat unless you're in a building with them.

Jeff said:
Pokémon LeafGreen. Never realy understood why Team Rocket never started a battle with you when you're in those towns with alot of Rocket members. Apparently they don't consider you a threat unless you're in a building with them.
Either that or they think "It's just some dumb kid visiting the town."

Mike Tyson's Puch Out

Mario Power Tennis GC version. Played some multiplayer with my bro. And I hate how lucky he is in like, everything which uses buttons to be played. Either my character starts doing things I don´t want, or my defensive special shot fails when there´s clearly enough space to make it, or if playing with items, he always starts receiving a fuckton of lightning bolts and starmen... it´s highly frustrating to play against him at any game because how lucky he is.

I mean, he´s an excellent player, he actually out-matches me in some games, and has managed to win some local tournaments at various games such as SSB Melee... but he´s still a lucky bastard. That´s like if you´re playing a Tennis match against Rafael Nadal, and when, after pulling the impossible out of you, you manage to have a small chance of winning, all of a sudden, it starts to rain, or a bomb explodes in the court, or you break your ankle in the most idiotic way, or something like that.

Seriously, he´s even luckier than freaking Inspector Gadget.

But till he´s my bro and he´s the only one who can play competitively enough at most games, because my friends won´t play anything besides SSB games or Mario Kart games. If I wanna play "pro" at games like Mario Golf, Sonic Riders etc... I have few people to choose from.

Jigglypuff said:
Punch Out feat. Mr. Dream.

I beat Mr. Dream twice.
How'd you manage to pull that off? :eek:

Brawl. Won a tortament my friends held.

SMRPG. Man I love Booster. Well, Booster loves me (I really mean LOVE) or at least he would if he knew me. In fact, he would love anyone he met. *Shiver*

Kracken said:
SMRPG, about to get to the spot where my game crashed.
I wish you luck, and may the force be with you.

Yoshi Touch and Go

Back