What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Metroid Prime

Bomber man for the NES, though I played it on this wierd plug and play thing which I think is bootlegged. It has 108 games some which are probily Japan-only, and some names are in Japanese. (possibly Chinesse)

List of some of the intresting games:

Paintroller: Some weird Pac-man clone that takes place in a pet store where you paint the floor while being chased by fish.

Boom Man: Bomber Man (Japanesse title)

Adventure Island: The title screen is in Chinesse.

Falling Brick: A crappy Tetris clone

Elevator Action: Elevator Action

Galaga: Galaga

Galag: Odd space shooter that look nothing like Galaga. Reminds me of the Star Wars movies.

I could make a topic on this thing if you guys are intrested.

Jeff said:
Bomber man for the NES, though I played it on this wierd plug and play thing which I think is bootlegged. It has 108 games some which are probily Japan-only, and some names are in Japanese. (possibly Chinesse)

Paintroller: Some weird Pac-man clone that takes place in a pet store where you paint the floor while being chased by fish.

Galag: Odd space shooter that look nothing like Galaga. Reminds me of the Star Wars movies.

I could make a topic on this thing if you guys are intrested.
I think I has that.

Does it look like a N64 controller and came with a like Genesis controller and a light gun?

OT - Mega Man 7.

Jigglypuff said:
Jeff said:

I think I has that.

Does it look like a N64 controller and came with a like Genesis controller and a light gun?
It does look like a 64 controller, but the light gun is built-in, and the 2nd player controller does look like that. I guess they might of made more than one. Mine says "Power Joy" and came with a cartridge that says "Power Joy" and "PJ - 008" underneath that. The cartridge plugs into a big slot on the bottom. If you remove the cartridge, there's 8 more games to play, however one of them is just a clone of Clay Shoot, which is on there already.

Jeff said:
Jigglypuff said:
Jeff said:

I think I has that.

It does look like a 64 controller, but the light gun is built-in, and the 2nd player controller does look like that. I guess they might of made more than one. Mine says "Power Joy" and came with a cartridge that says "Power Joy" and "PJ - 008" underneath that. The cartridge plugs into a big slot on the bottom. If you remove the cartridge, there's 8 more games to play, however one of them is just a clone of Clay Shoot, which is on there already.
Yeah, that's it.

I last played Pokémon Stadium 2.

DKC3. I ended up throwing Dixie into Chaos' flames during to final boss. Somehow the game glitched up and acknowledged Dixie got hit, however she kept "following" Kiddy around, but trying to switch to her didn't work.

The Legend of Zelda: Orical of Time

(I don't think I spelt that right at all. :/)

Cool, where did you get ahold of that?
ROM

Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land

I hate it. :O I hate a Kirby game.
But isn't it just a remake of Kirby's Adventure?
[/quote]
I know, and Kirby's Adventure is one of my favorite games.

But many of the things I've grown to love from KA are gone from Nightmare.

Like the Rotating Towers in Butter Building, GONE.

Apparently the GBA can't do that.

Back