What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Resident Evil 4.

I'm currently on chapter 5-3, where I have to fight that boss called "it". I'm playing on pro, and I have virtually no ammunition. So I dumped $30,000 on a rocket launcher, in hopes that that'll take care of business.

Paper Mario: TTYD

The Excess Express is boring as hell.

Stooben Rooben said:
Resident Evil 4.

I'm currently on chapter 5-3, where I have to fight that boss called "it". I'm playing on pro, and I have virtually no ammunition. So I dumped $30,000 on a rocket launcher, in hopes that that'll take care of business.
Tee hee. I'm still looking for a game where the entire goal is to destroy stuff with overly powered explosives and robots.

Kracken said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Resident Evil 4.

Tee hee. I'm still looking for a game where the entire goal is to destroy stuff with overly powered explosives and robots.
That game exists. It is known as Red Faction Guerrilla.

Fighter said:
Kracken said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Resident Evil 4.

That game exists. It is known as Red Faction Guerrilla.
Do you get to wield flamethrowers?

Super Mario Land 2, it has some pretty insteresting/fun gltches, like an accidental glitchy sub-level full of random tiles, and a pipe that makes you go through a wall if you smash the right brick. (two seperate glitches)

Rock Band 2.

Man, I'm at 99% on "Alive"; I keep missing two notes in the solo.

Guitar Hero and Rock Band have become extensions of your own thoughts, haven't they?

Luigi's Mansion. The Hidden Mansion can get extremly annoying. :P

Myst

The two days it took to figure out how to get it to work on my computer were almost not worth it.

MARIO & LUIGI: BOWSER'S INSIDE STORY!!! Just got it 30 minutes ago!!! ;D

Super Smash Bros. Brawl, for the first time in a while.

Ziggy Stardust said:
Guitar Hero and Rock Band have become extensions of your own thoughts, haven't they?
Besides the fact that they revolve around music, Guitar Hero was a big helper in getting rhythm so I could play guitar better. Funny that a video game actually helped me get somewhere in life.

Super Mario 64 DS.

Back