What game did you last play?!?!?!?

小龙怪 said:
Mother 3. I beat it like 25 minutes ago.....I am still crying. Wow.....just wow..

now for me to say i didnt cry.

But it was pretty touching.

Especially for a nintendo rpg.

Well I cry easily, sooooo

Project M
-I've been trying to get better at wavedashing, teching and l-cancelling. I've become more consistent with teching and l-cancelling than before but I still could use a lot of work. Though I just play casually because I have no intentions of going and finding others to play against. I also decided to stick with Marth. Just the tip.

Chrono Trigger

Currently in the middle ages trying to find the Masamune blade(the blade of evil's bane).

I went on the eshop to get WarioWare Inc., and I decided to grab Metroid Fusion while at it. I've just got the power bomb and I'm very much liking it so far!

I don't think I've seen any review or forum post stress just how pretty the game is. Hot damn.

champions online

made a new ranged dps character today and this time with fire.

Kinda iffy right now due to fire strike sucking but damn fire ball sure packs a punch.

also freaking green fire is amazing to look at.

Bravely Default

I finally beat the stupid fire crystal boss who had been wiping out my entire party with his energy burst or whatever attack. Basically I used Hastega so I could use all my special attacks (with lightning, it's weakness) and I killed it in the first turn after it transformed.

Bravely Default
Defeated Heinkel in
Ch. 5
and headed on over to Ancheim to take on Khint and co.
Heinkel was actually the easiest boss in this chapter so far, I think.

Yoshiwaker said:
Bravely Default

I finally beat the stupid fire crystal boss who had been wiping out my entire party with his energy burst or whatever attack. Basically I used Hastega so I could use all my special attacks (with lightning, it's weakness) and I killed it in the first turn after it transformed.
The Giant Brain thing with weapons sticking out of it? I had trouble my first time but it's just a patience battle. Like Red Light, Green Light.

Crackin355 said:
Yoshiwaker said:
Bravely Default

The Giant Brain thing with weapons sticking out of it? I had trouble my first time but it's just a patience battle. Like Red Light, Green Light.

I had to luck out with the damage range on that boss to beat it. It kept 1HKOing my entire party with that energy burst attack, even though I Defaulted.

Yeah that was my problem. I knew I had to wait until it transformed but it would basically kill everybody in one hit (I might survive if I defaulted).

Hmmm, maybe I was a little overleveled. I did grind a lot before the Wind and Water Crystals, but not before the Fire one. Agnes and Ringabel would survive Energy Burst, revive the others and then I'd wail on it.

Fire Emblem Awakening

Training up Gangrel, Anna, Lucina, Henry and Lon' Qu. Some of them are strong anyway I'm just getting them to the highest possible level. Also streepassed someone and easily beat his army.

Back