What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Mario: Star Road. It is a really nice hack but it uses a lot of skill and precision, ugh 100 Coins in the Music course.

*sigh* If had a Wii U I could say Super Mario 3D World or Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.

Yoshidude99 said:
Glaceon said:
Fire Emblem: Awakening

The quest for a complete Support Log and 99,999 Renown continues... currently in the 2000s and have a long way to go on that. For now, I'm on Chapter 4.
Is it possible to max out the renown by beating all the bonus teams from other games or do you need to streetpass and beat some other people's teams?

I don't believe beating all the other bonus teams will max out your Renown, and you don't need StreetPass to max it out. You just have to keep beating bonus teams and you'll max it out eventually. Recruiting instead may boost your Renown as well, but I haven't tried that yet so I can't say for certain.

Misty said:
Lakituilveloce said:
Mario Kart 8

Unlocked Ludwig.

[nobbc]Just seeing how many people actually read this.[/nobbc]
Heheh. I read that because I wanted go reply to you.
Curious, what did you want to say originally?

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Beat the Goron Mines. Got one of my favorite Zelda weapons, the bow. The boss was pathetically easy though.

Nick Fury said:

Beat the Goron Mines. Got one of my favorite Zelda weapons, the bow. The boss was pathetically easy though.
pretty much every boss fight in that game is pathetically easy, though they look pretty fuckin cool

Yuzu & Kaede said:
Nick Fury said:

pretty much every boss fight in that game is pathetically easy, though they look pretty fuckin cool
Yeah that's what I've been noticing too. Heck, I feel like some of the minibosses are harder than the regular ones...

Back