What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Dracomon said:
I like getting bombs. Like every time I get bombs in Zelda, I'm like "Explode suckers!"

too bad bombs in metroid are only good for bomb jumping and getting secrets, pretty useless for combat.

Unless said bombs are Power Bombs, and then only in certain situations.

Book of Heroes

Mario4Ever said:
Unless said bombs are Power Bombs, and then only in certain situations.

Book of Heroes

pretty much.

i dont even use power bombs that much to be honest with you, unless im playing super metroid and using the beam bomb combo.

Sims Freeplay

New Super Mario said:
Dracomon said:
I like getting bombs. Like every time I get bombs in Zelda, I'm like "Explode suckers!"
Bombs and the Skyward Sword Beetle are the best combo ever
Yes. Yes they are.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

Beat the Ice Ruins and Desert Palace, bought the Sand Rod, got the Titan's Mitt, found some more Maiamais, upgraded the Hammer and got some more Pieces of Heart.

Also spent several minutes in the Milk Bar listening to music. Great stuff...

Jak 2 HD

Forgot how fun this game was. Hope Naughty Dog makes a Jak 4 for PS4 someday.

Candy Blast Mania

Princess Zae said:
Dracomon said:

too bad bombs in metroid are only good for bomb jumping and getting secrets, pretty useless for combat.
If Adam would authorize them anyway.

Fire Emblem Awakening

Did Chapter 17.
Noo Basilo!!! :'(

Anyway did a couple of side stories to train up some of my weaker units. Training Kellam, Lon,Qu(is that the right spelling?), Sayri and Ricken.

Advice from people who have the game here. What pair up is better Ricken and Say ri or Ricken and Henry? I'm training Ricken either way but which pair is the best? Both characters are good.

Batman Arkham City
Oh so Protocol 10 was mass inmate killing apparently. Going to go stop it now.
Did the Mad Hatter sidequest and finished up the Bane titan sidequest. Also got some Catwoman Riddler Trophies.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Beat Grobot and have just turned on the water in the Dream World

Yoshidude99 said:
Princess Zae said:
Dracomon said:

If Adam would authorize them anyway.

Fire Emblem Awakening

Did Chapter 17.
Noo Basilo!!! :'(

Anyway did a couple of side stories to train up some of my weaker units. Training Kellam, Lon,Qu(is that the right spelling?), Sayri and Ricken.

Advice from people who have the game here. What pair up is better Ricken and Say ri or Ricken and Henry? I'm training Ricken either way but which pair is the best? Both characters are good.

Batman Arkham City
Oh so Protocol 10 was mass inmate killing apparently. Going to go stop it now.
Did the Mad Hatter sidequest and finished up the Bane titan sidequest. Also got some Catwoman Riddler Trophies.
Tbh, Ricken isn't all that great of a character. I'd save Henry for someone better, myself. Say'ri is probably fine for him though.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

I've finally beaten all the dungeons in Lorule.

Also, I finally got all the Maimais!

Still have to get all the hearts, but I'm getting close...

Back