What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Kart Wii

did some online races with people on here

Skyward Sword

i'm at Eldin volcano

Rachet and Clank: Up your Arsenal (or 3 if your in the UK)

Looks way better in HD on the PS3.

Super Mario Galaxy. I actually beat the Daredevil run of Bouldergiest. First video game I played in 4 months.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Started my 10th playthrough of this game.

Know the whole thing off by heart.

Halo 4

Progressed more. The story is now deeper.
Master Chief's evolution was sped up so he could beat the Didact and the UNSC are trying to arrest the Chief and Cortana for insubordination.

I was done with Super Mario 3D World a few days ago. But then I switched to playing Sonic Lost World. Let's just say that Sonic Lost World isn't meant for casual players, because I've lost way more lives in that game than with Super Mario 3D World.

Bravely Default
-Beat the game while I was on holidays. I don't know how early on you can get the regular ending, but I thought it was pretty awesome how you do so. Definitely seemed like a lot of repeating at the end of the game which stopped it from being great all the way through, but the regular ending boss and the final boss were awesome. The music was fantastic as well. I think I ended at Lv85 or something with 65 hours.
My team was Tiz as Knight/Freelancer (He had Healing Lore so items had double healing properties, I used him to scan enemies for health bars and replenish HP & MP. Also, Stomp is a great no-MP usage move, just sacrafice a little defense). Agnes was Spiritmaster/White Mage (I had her have Epic Group Cast & The Holy One with Spiritmaster's WM MP Save, she didn't even have to go above Lv2 cure spells to heal the entire party up to full, 7 MP out of about 600 to heal the entire party. So good, too bad she died often). Ringabel was Ranger/Spell Fencer (Gave him Sword Magic Amp & Multitask, Use Spell Fencer magic to add an element to the weapon and spam Attack, Multitask would give me an extra 1-3 attacks sometimes and dish out tons of damage. I also had enemy specific magic (Bug, Undead, Dragon, etc.). He was the fastest so he used the Phoenix Downs most often). Edea was Arcanist/Black Mage (She dished out Magic damage, use Lv2 Special Attack to make the opponent weak to Blizzaga and then spam it, does plenty of damage. Didn't have to worry about MP because she had about 800 and pierced magic defense).
My team was solid, but lacked defense so the Final Boss had an attack that would OHKO nearly my entire party if I didn't guard. That made it more difficult but it sure was fun. Grew attached to the characters and how they developed, so watching the credits made me sad, for multiple reasons (one being the game was over). Subtle things that I went back and looked at made me go 'wow, it makes sense now!'. Now I will wait for Bravely Second.

Super Mario 3D World
-This game was fun, the levels were nice. There were a few challenging ones here and there and green stars are actually kind of difficult later on. Unlocked Rosalina, but I have still stuck to only Mario. I'm at World Mushroom now. Kind of stopped, got slightly boring.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
-Beat the game, totally saw the 'plot twist' coming from when I first reached the Dark World, although only the one with Hilda, not Ravio. Lovely game, very fun. Don't know what else to say though, it's kind of short but better than having a long trek that gets boring after a few hours of text.

titans quest

finally got around to playing it again, started a new character and made it some place after pelemass caves, also warrior/dream character which is turning out to be quite good, just wish my aoe attack was stronger.

Yoshidude99 said:
Halo 4

Beat it. The ending was sad but was satisfying. It makes me wish Halo 5 would come out on 360.
There's a good chance it might alongside the Xbox one. (quote me if I'm wrong)

Wind Waker HD

After doing a few more sidequests, I went back to the forsaken fortress and kicked the shit out that stupid bird.

The Legend of Zelda: A link between worlds

I beat it yesterday, Final boss wasn't that hard.

I saved the Ice ruins for last because I thought it was going to be terribly hard like the one in A link to the past. It wasn't that hard after all.

NSY said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Halo 4

Beat it. The ending was sad but was satisfying. It makes me wish Halo 5 would come out on 360.
There's a good chance it might alongside the Xbox one. (quote me if I'm wrong)

Wind Waker HD

After doing a few more sidequests, I went back to the forsaken fortress and kicked the *bleep* out that stupid bird.
I'm hoping it will but I doubt it.

Rayman Legends.

Mansion of the Deep was a cool level but the final laser section was frustrating. I was trying to get the achievement for not touching any lasers or tripping any alarms and I was fine until that part. :mad:

Batman Arkham City

Did some more of the Bane titan sidequest, broke into the museum, fought some goons with knifes and found that I need to go and destroy Penguin's jammer.

Back