What game did you last play?!?!?!?

I would have believed you even if you didn't say no joke. Also, if haven't already, go look up the YouTube series called Groose's Theme Goes With Everything.

Yoshidude99 said:
Princess Zae said:
Dracomon said:
I like getting bombs. Like every time I get bombs in Zelda, I'm like "Explode suckers!"

too bad bombs in metroid are only good for bomb jumping and getting secrets, pretty useless for combat.
If Adam would authorize them anyway.

Fire Emblem Awakening

Did Chapter 17.
Noo Basilo!!! :'(

Anyway did a couple of side stories to train up some of my weaker units. Training Kellam, Lon,Qu(is that the right spelling?), Sayri and Ricken.

Advice from people who have the game here. What pair up is better Ricken and Say ri or Ricken and Henry? I'm training Ricken either way but which pair is the best? Both characters are good.

Batman Arkham City
Oh so Protocol 10 was mass inmate killing apparently. Going to go stop it now.
Did the Mad Hatter sidequest and finished up the Bane titan sidequest. Also got some Catwoman Riddler Trophies.
Don't bother using Say'ri. Just instead promote Lou'qu, he is a beast when he is a swordmaster. Also consider picking up some child units because they will certainly help. Also you should pair Ricken up with someone who he can marry.

Lord of the Rings The Two Towers

Beat the game. The last few missions where annoying but the game overall is pretty good.

Fire Emblem Awakening

Still training Ricken and Say'Ri in the side stories. Training Henry too. Just really training up my weaker units while the enemies aren't too much for them to handle. Been training Lon,Qu a bit too.

Spider Man

Picked up this game for cheap on Ebay. It is alright so far but the enemies are actually pretty tough.

Dracomon said:
The only Spider Man game I've played was for the PS1. Mysterio was the best boss.

the ones for the ps1 were okay

but i really liked spider-man ps2. That openness man.

I got Just Dance 3 for my birthday a couple years ago. I haven't touched it since that day.

It's probably made by Kidz Bop in disguise.

Anyways;

Candy Blast Mania

Yoshidude99 said:
Advice from people who have the game here. What pair up is better Ricken and Say ri or Ricken and Henry? I'm training Ricken either way but which pair is the best? Both characters are good.

Probably best to go with Ricken and Henry. Since they have a support with eachother, they can probably benefit more than the former pair.

been playing some monster hunter 3 ultimate

been alternating with switch axe and long sword, think ill stick with switch axe though, harder to work with but i like the style of it.

Have only been playing like 9 hours though.

Princess Zae said:

been alternating with switch axe and long sword, think ill stick with switch axe though, harder to work with but i like the style of it.

Good game?

Spider Man

Ico

I don't really know how far I am, but I am at some tower with a mirror puzzle...

So far this game can not really compete with Shadow of the Colossus despite being from the same developer and being a fan-favourite amongst some circles.

Yoshidude99 said:
Princess Zae said:

Good game?

Spider Man

fantastic game, recommend if you really like action rpgs.

Back