What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Smash Bros. Melee
Somehow, Fox is my best character in Brawl, yet I suck at him in Melee. And that's why ROY'S MY BOY! ROY'S MY BOY!

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. Planning to use it to make some enemy articles on the Wiki, and maybe progress further on my third run through the game.

FF VI.
god, the music in kefka's tower is grating to the ears....... yet i still need to backtrack and such cuz i haven't beaten the drgns in the thing... can anyone tell me where they are?

The Shy Guy said:
DragonFreak said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
T_T Finished Orarina of Time 3D Master Quest AND Oracle of Seasons. What do I play until A Link Between Worlds release? (1 month)
Oracle of Ages.
Oracle Ages on GBA? or in a GBA emulator?
The actual GBA if possible. I don't even know if there is an emulator for OoA.

Luke Atmey said:
FF VI.
god, the music in kefka's tower is grating to the ears....... yet i still need to backtrack and such cuz i haven't beaten the drgns in the thing... can anyone tell me where they are?

Kefka_-_Laugh.gif

Cards Against Humanity for the first time. Lost by two points.

Luke Atmey said:
FF VI.

If you mean the dragons you have to beat to get the Bahamut esper,

Narshe, where Kefka battle used to be; Opera house, press a button to get shot on stage; Kefka's tower; Kefka's Cult's tower (in some room there, bring strong magic users like terra celes or relm); Underground castle (Travel with figaro castle, when the engineer sez youre stuck, exit through the jail hole and follow the tunnels); however i forgot the rest. I vaguely recall that one was at the mountains where you mean Cyan after the end of the world, however idk.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Still working on All-Star here and there, updating:

Tailmon said:
So far I've used Mario, Samus, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Zelda, Sheik, Ice Climbers, Falco, Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Diddy Kong, Zero Suit Samus, Meta Knight, Ike, Wario, Olimar, Toon Link, Snake, and Sonic.

fe8 seth solo
chapter 10 ephraim, this was hard to do with a lower turncount.
but seth steamrolls things, so the combat part is fine.

I found my old Wii Fit balance board in garage and it have some color spots on the side but it work perfectly after 4 years of not touched it until today for prep of Wii Fit U

BananaFreak said:
Luke Atmey said:
FF VI.

Narshe, where Kefka battle used to be; Opera house, press a button to get shot on stage; Kefka's tower; Kefka's Cult's tower (in some room there, bring strong magic users like terra celes or relm); Underground castle (Travel with figaro castle, when the engineer sez youre stuck, exit through the jail hole and follow the tunnels); however i forgot the rest. I vaguely recall that one was at the mountains where you mean Cyan after the end of the world, however idk.
first of all, you don't get the bahamutt esper from beating the dungeon of the drgns, but
you get that from that one boss who flee's a lot and you have to encounter with the airship (forgot his name) i just have to find the 2 in kefka's tower. but where are they?

Luke Atmey said:
BananaFreak said:
Luke Atmey said:
FF VI.

first of all, you don't get the bahamutt esper from beating the dungeon of the drgns, but
you get that from that one boss who flee's a lot and you have to encounter with the airship (forgot his name) i just have to find the 2 in kefka's tower. but where are they?

Gold Dragon is in the path of the second party (that starts in the middle), after a room with some pipes, you find a chest with a force shield, there take the right door and follow the path, Skull Dragon is on the way of the third party. That's at least in the SNES version, you get an esper for fighting all dragons there.

seth solo.
okay, i'm at the desert. I got unlucky with valter, because on the first try he procced pierce and it messed me up.
Thankfully seth has 23 AS, so he can double everything.
I am NOT looking forward to Chapter 18, i'll have to have some pure water.

super mario 3d land

seth solo chapter 18
arrgh. if seth gets stoned just once, then i'm screwed. So, i have to manipulate misses and get through it fast. this is also a rout map so uugh.

Back