What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
I played Oracle of Seasons. So fun. I managed to get to Sunken City, and I'm near completing the trading sequence. I'm near the 4th Dungeon as I have its key.
I like Oracle of Ages better because of time travle, but the final boss of Seasons is much better than Ages despite the main antagonist being a female. *gasp*

oracle of seasons. i don't know what to do. i just climbed up a mountain after i got the flippers, and I'm currently at a place with a lot of gorons

Hideyoshi said:
oracle of seasons. i don't know what to do. i just climbed up a mountain after i got the flippers, and I'm currently at a place with a lot of gorons

Right, I just did that. Do you have Spring on your Rod? It's crucial having it.

Once on spring, there will be an area left to the stump where you will see your pet going on about a banana. You will also see a cuckoo. Grab it, and mash A. Then you'll see a mini-cave, at the end the banana. Then you should get the key with your animal.

I would advise looking everywhere, as you have a ring box upgrade, and 2 trading sequence characters here.

Godzilla Destroy all Monsters Melee

Fight Anguirus, they said. It would be fun, they said.

You'd think fighting him would be easy, but nope. Since he's the only four-legged kaiju in the game, he can easily duck under attacks and beams. And what happens if you try to deal a downwards blow? You hit his spiky carapace and get stunned.

SSBM/SSBB(P:M)

Practiced some U-Grab to U-Air combos with Falco(Melee)/Fox(Project M).

Also practiced Falco's D-Air spikes. Which are great.

Sonic Colors.

Decided to breeze through the rest of the game. And out of every single stage I've only gotten one S-Rank... But of course its arguably the easiest stage in the game...

Now for ranks, Red Star Rings, Sonic Sim, and all that...

There's a distinct lack of Pokemon XY in this thread.

Pokemon Y. Somehow managed to beat Smg2daisy and her team with Mewtwo and Xerneas even though I'm up to the 6th Gym.

Probably liberal use of Aura Sphere and Geomancy.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

Made it most of the way through Dragon Roost Cavern.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Hideyoshi said:

Once on spring, there will be an area left to the stump where you will see your pet going on about a banana. You will also see a cuckoo. Grab it, and mash A. Then you'll see a mini-cave, at the end the banana. Then you should get the key with your animal.

I would advise looking everywhere, as you have a ring box upgrade, and 2 trading sequence characters here.
...i don't know how to get to the spring place in the temple of seasons. someone halp

Hideyoshi said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Hideyoshi said:

...i don't know how to get to the spring place in the temple of seasons. someone halp
Go North from Sunken City to Mt. Cuckoo (I believe that's the name). There's a section with a huge set of stairs. Set it to winter before you climb up. Once up the stiars, jump off the nearest ledge and you should land on snow. Then jump right and you will be in Subrosia and you should figure it out from there.

Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2

Seems better than the first game which I enjoyed a lot. Did the first level. I like the flashbacks to the first game.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Hideyoshi said:

when i use the cuccoo and make it to the other side, i find the keyhole, not a cave. what do i do

Pokémon Y

Getting a boosted ~7,400 experience points after beating a Pokémon four levels lower than the one you're using is the greatest thing ever.

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Sonic Colors
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Super Paper Mario

Tested out the wii u's gamepad tv mode for wii games. It went well

Hideyoshi said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Hideyoshi said:

when i use the cuccoo and make it to the other side, i find the keyhole, not a cave. what do i do

The other cuccoo. The one next to your animal. Right to the tree stump.

Oh, and I am almost finished with Oracle of seasons :'(, as I am in Onox's castle.

Still 4 weeks to A Link between Worlds...

Enjoy being called that for the rest of the game.

Audiosurf

Back