What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon Y

I think I'm at 6 Hours with 5 of my final team already in my party. I only need Goomy now. I decided to name all my pokemon from Mahouka instead of just Chespin. Too bad Amaura wasn't female, it would've fit well with the character I had in mind.

New Super Mario said:
Pokemon X

lol, I had my friends give me the nickname "Buttcracks"

I chose Crackin.

Buttcracks. Crackin.

Buttcrackin.

Crackin355 said:
Pokemon Y

I think I'm at 6 Hours with 5 of my final team already in my party. I only need Goomy now. I decided to name all my pokemon from Mahouka instead of just Chespin. Too bad Amaura wasn't female, it would've fit well with the character I had in mind.

New Super Mario said:
Pokemon X

lol, I had my friends give me the nickname "Buttcracks"

I chose Crackin.

Buttcracks. Crackin.

Buttcrackin.
Pokemon X

Alright, totally regretting my nickname choice, lol.

Mega Man 5.

Beat Wily for the fifth time. First stage of the final boss was pretty easy; second stage is also really easy if you have Beat.

BananaFreak said:
Minecraft

Why can't I stop playing this game? T__________T
Coming from someone who has been obsessed for almost two years, because it's as addicting as fuck, lol.

I just played it :smug:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Currently trying to beat All-Star with every character. So far I've used Mario, Samus, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Zelda, Sheik, Ice Climbers, Falco, Marth, Diddy Kong, Zero Suit Samus, Meta Knight, Wario, and Toon Link.

Pokemon Y
-Beat Korrina again and got the Mega Ring. I made my way to Courmarine City and now I'm waiting for night so that when Mikihiko hits Lv39 he will evolve into Aurorus. He's Lv38 at the moment. I also battled some guy online. He used a Crobat, Blaziken, Venusaur, Lucario & Yveltal.

I began with Blaziken and he began with Crobat. I switched out to Doublade and he used a few ineffective moves. I used Swords Dance and nearly OHKO'd it. He switched out to Blaziken and I nearly OHKO'd it. I switched to Blastoise to avoid the obvious incoming Blaze Kick and used Surf to kill it. This is where I started to lose. He sent out Yveltal and I turned Blastoise into Mega Blastoise. I got hit with a Hyper Beam and used the recharge time to land a few Surf's. I switched to Chesnaught, who died. I switched to Amuara, who died. I switched to Blaziken, who brought it down to yellow and then died. I used Doublade to finish it off after using Swords Dance. He switched to Crobat who died immediately. He then switched to Lucario, I used Swords Dance and he used Aura Sphere which didn't work. He then used Dark Pulse while I continued with Swords Dance. Then he used Dragon Pulse and Doublade died before I could land a hit, then I switched to Mega Blastoise. He brought out Venusaur and turned it into Mega Venusaur and finished me off. It was enjoyable but Yveltal is a bit OP honestly, with that strong health-absorbing move.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
T_T Finished Orarina of Time 3D Master Quest AND Oracle of Seasons. What do I play until A Link Between Worlds release? (1 month)

Wand of Gamelon The Faces of Evil

Pokemon Y
-Beat the Grass Gym. Mikihiko evolved into Aurorus. I got beat online against a guy using Mega Lucario and Yveltal. I like to think its an equal playing field but he has obviously nearly beaten/has beaten the game since he has Yveltal. I guess having it be a Double Battle wasn't helpful either since his Pokemon had moves that were good against multiple pokemon. He probably could have ended it quicker if he had Earthquake on his Lucario.

Pokemon Y
-Beat the 5th Gym. He wasn't hard. I also fought another online battle. He had Sylveon, Staraptor & Garchomp while I used Blaziken, Doublade & Aurorus. I OHKO'd Sylveon with Blaziken's Poison Jab. I switched to Aurorus and got beat by his Staraptor. I switched to Doublade and used Swords Dance and Aerial Ace to take out his Staraptor. He used Dragon Claw with Garchomp to beat Doublade. Then he used Surf to take out Blaziken. I lost but it was pretty equal, except my Pokemon were actually a few levels below his (besides Blaziken) so I guess it couldn't really be called equal.

Now I have to get a Goomy to fill in the sixth spot on my team.

Hitoshura said:
I prolly would be playing Mother 3 if it wasn't F**KING SPOILED. So now I'm playing EBF4. Currently at the factory.

Tell me when you found batteries, because I rq at that part.

Back