What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Epic Battle Fantasy 4

After the brilliance of 3, I expected a lot. NOEP. UNGODLY CONTROLS kill what's otherwise a beautiful game. The controls...well your character doesn't always move the way you want...and, uh, sometimes moves in random directions...though it might be my computer. Someone try it on theirs and see if that's the case.

tear ring saga
this game... is like fe5 but fe4 difficulty.
raffin and narron are bros and runan is pretty much eliwood.

Hitoshura said:
Epic Battle Fantasy 4

After the brilliance of 3, I expected a lot. NOEP. UNGODLY CONTROLS kill what's otherwise a beautiful game. The controls...well your character doesn't always move the way you want...and, uh, sometimes moves in random directions...though it might be my computer. Someone try it on theirs and see if that's the case.

Possibly your computer. Mine did the same in EBF3 constantly but I was the only one with that problem, which is no surprise since it happens on most flash games I play that use the WASD or arrow keys.

Hitoshura said:
Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Go to options and set keyboard controls = problem fixed.

Mega Man 5.

Beat Napalm Man and Stone Man.

BananaFreak said:
Hitoshura said:
Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Go to options and set keyboard controls = problem fixed.

Which I did almost immediately. Nope. But as stated, it may be my computer, I don't know. Anyway, it seems like a good game. I'll really start on it when I get the time.

Sonic Generations.

Beat the Challenge Acts for City Escape and one for modern Seaside Hill.

Also got a couple achievements (like that matters to anyone...).

Sonic Colors.

Just got it. Breezed through Tropical Resort; probably going to go to Sweet Mountain next.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Chapter 12

So, after a lot of time in which I tried to avoid the Fire Emblem games because of their... uh, let's say different gameplay, I actually got around to try this one.

Well I have to say after you complete the 5 hours of tutorial stages it actually gets quite fun, and the story is also pretty good.

Tomb Raider

Yay yay yay

I wish I felt more attached to these characters when they die, like in a Zelda or Fire Emblem game or something, but I don't, lol. Alex just died in the ship explosion.

tear ring saga
raffin promoted to dragon knight
promotions work so weirdly in this game, lol

Minecraft.
As usual....

Halo Reach

Beat the first 3 missions. I know a lot of people on here think Halo is overrated but I'm engrossed in the story of this game.

World10 said:
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

Just finished Chapter 1. ;D

Is it a good game?

I plan on playing Oracle of Seasons again. I failed finding the Sunken City the forst time, but now I have time to solve the puzzle.

I played Oracle of Seasons. So fun. I managed to get to Sunken City, and I'm near completing the trading sequence. I'm near the 4th Dungeon as I have its key.

Back