What game did you last play?!?!?!?

New Super Mario said:
DragonFreak said:
New Super Mario said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

My sister is getting a lot better at this game.
Story of my life, along with my brother. If anything, I am disapproving.
I don't mind it, it makes our tournaments a lot more competitive and fun.
I guess I really don't either.

Unknown Entity said:
M&L:DT

3 hours in. So far. Boring. Prolly cause tutorial crap.

Precisely. That's why I love the Zelda series. Like:

"Here's your sword. Here's your shield. Here's the dungeon. NOW GO KILL THE BOSS THAT LURKS INSIDE."

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Master Quest

Just got to the Adult Timeline the first time.

SPOILER ALERT!
Also there were fucking floating cows inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly (no kidding) and you had to shoot their heads to open doors. I think had enough for now.

BananaFreak said:

SPOILER ALERT!
Also there were *bleep*ing floating cows inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly (no kidding) and you had to shoot their heads to open doors. I think had enough for now.

I'm still recovering from the shock too. I'm going to the Water temple.

About the ice cavern, if you are looking for that heart piece, it should just be visible. Behind an unpenetrable wall. Took HOURS figuring out what to do. A crystal switch, hidden under the ice.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
BananaFreak said:

SPOILER ALERT!
Also there were *bleep*ing floating cows inside Jabu-Jabu's Belly (no kidding) and you had to shoot their heads to open doors. I think had enough for now.

About the ice cavern, if you are looking for that heart piece, it should just be visible. Behind an unpenetrable wall. Took HOURS figuring out what to do. A crystal switch, hidden under the ice.

Thanks for spoiling that I swear if I should reach the water temple and it's in any way harder than the original one I am going to burn down the game T____T

That's why it was a spoiler. You should find the Fire temple annoying, because of the consecutive
Minibosses. You get a Meat Grinder or whatever their name was, and it destroys 8 hearts apon contact.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
That's why it was a spoiler. You should find the Fire temple annoying, because of the consecutive
Minibosses. You get a Meat Grinder or whatever their name was, and it destroys 8 hearts apon contact.

Nope, I am not reading that.

BananaFreak said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
BananaFreak said:

SPOILER ALERT!

Thanks for spoiling that I swear if I should reach the water temple and it's in any way harder than the original one I am going to burn down the game T____T

The Water Temple is actually a baby's level in Master Quest, which to me was pretty disappointing.

レイチェル said:
The Water Temple is actually a baby's level in Master Quest, which to me was pretty disappointing.

Glad to hear so. So was the forest temple, the fire temple... Actually, the child dungeons were a lot more difficult. I spent hours on Dodongo's cavern.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
レイチェル said:

Glad to hear so. So was the forest temple, the fire temple... Actually, the child dungeons were a lot more difficult. I spent hours on Dodongo's cavern.

Lol I thought that the child dungeons were a lot shorter than in the original. Especially Jabu-Jabu's Belly.

Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Nah, the architecture of the place was confusing. Dark Link was so easy. No life lost. Megaton hammer works like a charm.

Yeah I figured that out too, after losing my sanity.

Back