What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pikmin 3

On Day 8. I think I'm doing pretty good so far, for my first playthrough anyway. And dang, that first boss was pretty challenging (for a first boss anyway). Lost 30 Pikmin on it.

New Super Mario said:
Pikmin 3

On Day 8. I think I'm doing pretty good so far, for my first playthrough anyway. And dang, that first boss was pretty challenging (for a first boss anyway). Lost 30 Pikmin on it.

Wait to see the next bosses.

Yoshi's Island.

Got a 100 score on 2-3 and 2-4, so that's 4/8 so far...

Battlefield Premium Edition
for some reason PREMIUM (includes the game) costs less than the BF3 game itself. :???:

Pokemon Flora Sky

Lego: Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

I haven't played this game in a while and since the original 3 films have been on TV for the last 3 weeks I decided to go through the story modes of all the films on this again. I remember about 50% of the game and have forgotten the other half. Anyway I did up to Pursuing the Ark in Raiders of the Lost Ark. I'll finish up Raiders and start Temple of Doom tomorrow.

Yoshidude99 said:

I haven't played this game in a while and since the original 3 films have been on TV for the last 3 weeks I decided to go through the story modes of all the films on this again. I remember about 50% of the game and have forgotten the other half. Anyway I did up to Pursuing the Ark in Raiders of the Lost Ark. I'll finish up Raiders and start Temple of Doom tomorrow.

I honestly thought the sequel to that was miles better, but of course the original is still great. It was back when LEGO games were still in their prime, though, so it's not as advanced and open-world as some of the later ones.

Kirby's Epic Yarn

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
I finally 99%ed the game. What about that 1%? Well...
  • 9-7.
  • 9-7!
  • 9-7!
  • 9-7!!!! D:<

Mario Kart 7
-Played some more online. I hate it when I get screwed over barely before the finish line, so whenever I do it to someone else I feel pretty bad. I don't really like the new stages in MK7 compared to previous games. I always choose retro tracks instead.

shin megami tensei strange journey

played through some more of sector e.

gotta admit its gorgeous and i love the music but i hate the gimmik of this place

teleporting walls, poison floors, sleep floors, and a new type of darkess area.

Plus these spriggins are a pain in the butthole.

NEXandGBX said:
  • 9-7.
  • 9-7!
  • 9-7!

Just keep on trying. I beat World 9 a few years ago, and while it was challenging, it just took repeated trial and error to beat it.

MCS said:
NEXandGBX said:
  • 9-7.
  • 9-7!
  • 9-7!

Just keep on trying. I beat World 9 a few years ago, and while it was challenging, it just took repeated trial and error to beat it.

Pretty much, although I didn't have as much trouble with it as others have. I did lose about 20 lives though.

MCS said:
Yoshidude99 said:

I honestly thought the sequel to that was miles better, but of course the original is still great. It was back when LEGO games were still in their prime, though, so it's not as advanced and open-world as some of the later ones.
Would you recommend the sequel?

Anyway finished up Raiders of the Lost Ark. Onto Temple Of Doom.

MCS said:
I honestly thought the sequel to that was miles better,

lol i thought it was the worst of the series

MCS said:
It was back when LEGO games were still in their prime, though, so it's not as advanced and open-world as some of the later ones.

maybe i'm just misunderstanding your usage of "prime" but how exactly is not being as advanced and open-world better?

Pearl said:
maybe i'm just misunderstanding your usage of "prime" but how exactly is not being as advanced and open-world better?

It's just my opinion. Personally, I thought the later LEGO games where the hubs are focused on exploring were really cool. Why didn't you like the sequel?

Yoshidude99 said:
Would you recommend the sequel?

Yeah I would. Just note that it's really different, the levels from the first 3 movies are almost completely revamped compared to the first one, and the hub is very large and open-world.

Pikmin 3

Day 4

MCS said:
Pearl said:

It's just my opinion. Personally, I thought the later LEGO games where the hubs are focused on exploring were really cool.

now i'm really confused. which do you say are better, the old ones without exploration hubs or the new ones with exploration hubs

MCS said:
Why didn't you like the sequel?

the levels were all really boring, the free play was done wrong, and there are probably some other things i can't remember.

Pearl said:
now i'm really confused. which do you say are better, the old ones without exploration hubs or the new ones with exploration hubs

The latter. But I'm not saying the former were bad by any means, because I still like those. I just think the open-world hubs that focus more on exploration are an advancement and are really great.

Pearl said:
the levels were all really boring, the free play was done wrong, and there are probably some other things i can't remember.

I don't understand how they can do free play "wrong", but alright. I don't see how the levels were boring, either.

Back