What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Minecraft, multiplayer.

NSY said:
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team

Very very long game, up to Sommon woods, not playing anymore Mario games after this.
You don't like it? That's the only reason I can think of as to why you would abandon the franchise after playing it. From what I've seen, it's an excellent game, do you dislike long games or something?On-topic, technically Paper Mario TTYD, although I didn't exactly play it, I just noticed my Gamecube was on for days, and so I turned on the TV and hit a Save Block so I could turn it off. The last game I actually made progress in was Super Mario 64 DS, which I got some stars in yesterday.

as said in another thread, been playing shin megami tensei 4.

14 hours straight and still lovin' it. Not too many games that i lose sleep just to play.

shin megami tensei strange journey

finally beat sector c. Getting to horkos was quite annoying, but i did nontheless.

Wasnt a very hard boss fight, since i had two of his weaknesses and man those demon co-ops were astounding.

Although he was certainly harder than morax, but not quite as frightning as mitra.

Of course david was certainly more terrifying than both of them.

shin megami tensei iv

after getting lost in the first area of tokyo for AGES i finally found out what to do and beat pelladh....aka the shit monster.

Seemed the other samurai wasn't too keen on keeping his head lmao.

But we delivered and....demons ate it like no tomorrow. Pretty disturbing considering he swam in his own shit.

man that's gross.

Anyway at kanda atm.

The Legend of Zelda.

So after a few deaths I finally go through everywhere in Level 3.

I die again somehow, save, and then go for the boss.

Somehow I get lucky and actually kill it with a single bomb.

Then I go to the next room to get the Triforce piece.

But my 3DS just says "Nope," and chooses that moment to die.

Toa 95 said:
The Legend of Zelda.

lol legend of zelda is just a prick of a game in general. It's probably gonna happen more often so might wanna prepare for it.

Zae said:
Toa 95 said:
The Legend of Zelda.

lol legend of zelda is just a prick of a game in general. It's probably gonna happen more often so might wanna prepare for it.

Yeah, I'll try again when the battery isn't dead.

Kirby Air Ride

Havn't played the game in years. I tried it out again. Still fun as ever♪ It makes me so mad when trying to beat Dedede again >:l

GTA Chinatown Wars DS.

replaying missons.

The Legend of Zelda.

Plugged in my 3DS to charge and I was able to clear Level 3 and get the Triforce piece.

SMT4

Second cycle. WHAT, STILL ALIVE? Hmph. Wish I could go shopping in Shibuya, that would be nice...instead we got this.

Drill Dozer

Just got it today.

shin megami tensei iv

played a bit, explored the new area of tokyo, also went back to mikado to do some challenge quests.

I did the dance of the dead quest only to meet up with my hero david, who turned into my worst nightmare as he spamed mamudo.

ive been defeated by him 3 TIMES

david y u so mean to me!?

Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
The game annoyed so much I've decided to take a break from the game. After a lot of grinding and 4 attempts I finally beat Grimma a hard boss. Once I had beaten him I then looked for a save point and there wasn't one. So I carried on looking for one and then some Orcs appeared and gave me a game over. :mad:

So I'm now playing Spider Man 2 again where I found some more Buoy Tokens.

shin megami tensei strange journey

had a painful time with sector d with all the autopaths, beat all the formless, then went to 3f, and confronted asura.

I thought this battle would go smoothly but i quickly found out i was damn wrong.

asura was a beast. with hi fire damage all attack, asura roga, which can cause rage to the entire team, which makes members attack anything(enemy, ally, or themselves), Many a demon died and it got worse down the line as she/he kept using black flame and a horrorfying physical attack.

somehow i beat him/her with one demon remaining, and quite frankly it felt like luck. That battle was just all kinds of intense and insane.

Now at sector e....... which the sector boss here is even HARDER.

ugh this game i swear

Back