What game did you last play?!?!?!?

His Excellency Lord Fawfulthegreat64 of the Beanbean Realm said:
Unknown Entity said:
PM:TTYD
Chapter 4 sucks.
what you talking about, I loved chapter 4

The music is kind of boring (atmospheric maybe, but not very great to listen to) and the trail is required to backtrack through 4 god damn times. That's reason enough IMO. Some things that aren't bad but can make people hate it are the enemies that do shit tons of damage and it's the only place to get the golden leaf (if you don't get it early on you have to waste a good 6-10 minutes backtracking through the trail to get it).

My biggest issue is the amount of times you have to go through the same path, it's just a bad way to prolong the chapter. It wouldn't be half as long if there was a way to get straight back after going through once. I wouldn't even mind if the ability to skip the trail was given to you after the chapter, at least it wouldn't be time consuming any longer.

But, you did remind me that I need to finish post-game stuff for that game so thanks.

last game beaten: Earthbound (frickin finally. gotta check out undertale now)
last game played in general: Replayed a mission or two in Splinter Cell: Pandora tomorrow, my favorite in the series

Donkey Kong Country Returns

First time playing it in a couple of days, beat the Forest, at 57%.

Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move.

I've got forty-nine stars from playing Mario's Main Event, Puzzle Palace, and Many Mini Mayhem.

Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

On to Midnight Mountain! Already had enough eggs to go beat the Sorceress anyway, but I rather do all the levels first.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Saw DJ K.K at Club LOL.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
-Began the Great Maze after finishing the three subspace levels. It'll take a while but if I can beat the entirety of subspace emissary with my friend in one night then I might be able to finish it within an hour or two tomorrow.
Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii
-Completed the second half of Rubble Ruins and now I'm up to the Sandship level. I also unlocked the B World but I'm saving the letter worlds until last. But I'm looking forward to B World because it's called Tiny-Mega Island.
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
-I'm procrastinating right now, I only have about half an hour's worth of content until all I have left is the Pit of 100 Trials. I've never done it before because enemy gauntlets are incredibly boring. I guess I don't have a choice though. I got every badge outside of the Pit and completed the Recipe List. All that's left is the 5 badges within the pit and the enemies that are exclusive to there (Including Amazee Dayzee)
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
-Like I said last time, the AI is always getting it's ass beat. I got the ability to ditch Familiars into storage like a PC from Pokemon and caught two. Both were meh. I also metamorphed Steven into a Mighty Mite, Faye into a Sprout Sprite & Gogo into a Strongo. Sure they might learn stronger moves but their stats do lower a lot and they become pretty weak before they level up. I like this game but I just can't keep up with the leveling because I don't like grinding. The boss was down to a sliver before I ran out of MP and had to chip away at it for another 10 minutes until it died and this was on Easy. I'll probably have to do a bunch of the sidequests I was leaving until later when I leave the Volcano.

Spyro 1

Decided to go back to this to make some more progress in the game as it is the Spyro game I have the most chance of completing because I fail horribly at the level with the Earthshapers in Spyro 2 and I can't do the skateboarding in Spyro 3. Anyway I got the gems I was missing in Stone Hill to complete the level.

Yoshidude99 said:
Spyro 1

Decided to go back to this to make some more progress in the game as it is the Spyro game I have the most chance of completing because I fail horribly at the level with the Earthshapers in Spyro 2 and I can't do the skateboarding in Spyro 3. Anyway I got the gems I was missing in Stone Hill to complete the level.
Are you talking about the Alchemist orb challenge in Spyro 2? Yeah, that's probably one of the harder ones, but you should be able to get it if you try hard enough.

New Super Mario said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Spyro 1

Are you talking about the Alchemist orb challenge in Spyro 2? Yeah, that's probably one of the harder ones, but you should be able to get it if you try hard enough.
No I've done that one. It's the one where you have to destroy them with Hunter that I can't do.

Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Mario said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Spyro 1

No I've done that one. It's the one where you have to destroy them with Hunter that I can't do.
Oh right. Well, yeah, you just have to keep trying and try to figure out the shorted possible path in order to get them.

The last game that I actually played for a prolonged amount of time was Shadow the Hedgehog.

Not mine, but a friends. I was over at his house just a bit ago and for whatever reason decided to play it...

Before we left I got to Dark Doom. Finding the scientists to heal for the good mission was a huge pain, and I wasn't even able to find all of them... (I spent over half an hour of in-game time trying to find them... over half an hour...

Back