What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Metroid

Defeated the Spore Spawn, and got the Super Missile and Charge Beam.

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Beat the Cliff as well as 7-1, at 71%.

fire emblem awakening, got to chapter 8, also did a bunch of paralogues(sp?) and challenges.

This sure is a nice game.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
-I've just been catching bugs and digging up fossils. I also made a Lloyd Irving shirt and collected all my town's flowers and put them in one spot (To make watering them easier). I got a Fi Mask as well. I have 10,000 Bells now I think.

Zae said:
fire emblem awakening, got to chapter 8, also did a bunch of paralogues(sp?) and challenges.

This sure is a nice game.
I actually just played that too! I'm on my third playthrough.

Glad to see you're enjoying it!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
-So I began playing again and caught a bunch of bugs. I got a Saw Stag for Ozzie (My Koala villager) and a couple of Raja Brooke Butterflies for selling. I have 36,000 Bells and I've payed for my house. Just waiting until tomorrow so that I can do some actual stuff.

fire emblem awakening

made it to chapter 10, sad moment it is.

Also i class changed~

Super Mario 3d land

made it to world 3, this game is so interesting.

Ocarina of Time 3D.

Finally saved that last carpenter at Gerudo's Fortress! Now I can run around anywhere and not have to worry about being caught!

Fire Emblem Awakening

Just started, only at Chapter one.

Animal Crossing New Leaf
-I've been trying to boost my approval rating so I can start doing mayor stuff. 97 percent right now. EDIT: Got the approval to 100% but now I have to wait a day or so. GameFreak visited for a bit, I have him some pears, he gave me some fruit and a silver slingshot. Then Mario4Ever visited and we talked and stuff. Then I visited his place and got myself a wetsuit from his Re-tail,(sequence breaking? Probably). He also gave me a triforce and silver net which was sweet. Now all I need is an axe, I have yet to find one so my place is overrun with trees I don't want. I planted all my fruits on the left side near my house so it's pretty much covered in saplings.

Back