What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Bowser's Inside Story.

I got to level 40 with Mario, Green 'Stache, and Bowser. Mario and his brother's reward is rather disappointing, but Bowser's reward kind of makes up for it. You get a gear that lets you move twice in one turn.

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter

I eventually finished the level the break out after lots of deaths. I couldnt even be bothered with the optional bounties so I got 1/10 of them but I finally beat the level.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Nearing the end of this game. Why didn't I play this before.

Pokemon White 2.

Fun fact: I just bought three used games, and all of them were originally owned by a guy named "Steve". Keep doing your thing, Stevie.

Spider Man Web of Shadows

Good game with funny humor. Basically while having a fight with Venom he suddenly explodes and unleashes a symbonite plauge on New York. Spider gets recruited by Nick Fury to fight the threat. Spidey can switch between his red suit and black suit at any time but because he has resisted the black suit before he is free to wear it without it taking over.

Now I'm going to go beat up Shocker.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Instead of playing story mode I decided to use my home brew channel to try texture hacking. It's pretty cool but I think it makes my game lag a little bit. It might just be in my head though.

Donkey Kong Country Returns

At the cave's boss with 40% completion.

shin megami tenshi nocturne

leveled up to get me uzume, as well as found a demon that has rakujaja(sp?).

Surprisingly beat matador with ease thanks to that. That, or i was overleveled.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Finished adding texture hacks. It's pretty neat-o but the detailed ones like Klonoa on Lucas make it a little bit laggy. Also my Wii sounds like it's going to explode. About 40% of them are Pokemon but thats because they're the only good ones there and a few have bad lighting (Very bright).

Zae said:
shin megami tenshi nocturne

leveled up to get me uzume, as well as found a demon that has rakujaja(sp?).

Surprisingly beat matador with ease thanks to that. That, or i was overleveled.

Rakukaja.

MOAR TALES OF THE ABYSS. Bored, so I decided to play it completely on hard and very hard (started two weeks ago). Decided to do some sidequests before I finish the game again. I actually beat this file, but chose not to set it to NG+, so I could finish some stuff and have enough training to take the final down on very hard.

Picked up the Dragon Buster costumes. The main one is kinda nice, the alternate (Dragon Buster?, it's called) is, uh, really creepy. A kigurumi. Really. What. Ze. Fawk.

Newer Super Mario Bros. Wii

Completed the Soggy Sewers part of Rubble Ruins. Pretty good, none of the Star Coins so far have been hidden in incredibly random spots, usually they hint at it just a little bit.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Played some more story mode. Unlocked ROB and beat Meta Ridley.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

Looked up a video on YouTube and was able to clear the rest of the Ice Palace. For a dungeon so ridiculously hard, the boss is so ridiculously easy (I only took one hit during the entire battle...)

Before then, though, I got a third bottle, the Magic Cape, Magic Powder, and met the Mad Batter to get an upgrade so that items only use half as much magic power than normal.

Now I'm on Misery Mire (the sixth Dark World dungeon). Somehow I managed to not die once when going through the dungeon (if you don't count being revived by a fairy as a death...), and then when I get to the boss I die.

But now I have three bottles of blue medicine, so I'm prepared.

MCS said:
Left 4 Dead

That annoying moment when your team fails the last mission of the first campaign multiple times.

its way more fun with the ai i promise

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Got the magic book and stuff. The First boss was kind of difficult, balancing between defending and attacking and keeping enough MP for Fireball spells. Damn this game will be difficult later on, I don't quite like the fact that It's pretty much required to take some damage to attack an enemy but I guess I'll get used to it. Named my first familiar Steven, because who doesn't want to be a Steven?

EDIT: Beat the second boss, the rat king. It wasn't too challenging but it was definitely fun. I didn't use my new lemur familiar since it was weak but it got a lot of experience so I called it Lemad and it was kind of helpful. My fireball spell is stronger than anything the Familiars can do so I would lure the boss away with them, switch back and cast the spell while he ran towards me.

Back