What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Tales of Graces f

Yami, I now know what you mean when you said you couldn't beat the final boss. I haven't reached it and the final dungeon is kicking my ass. I didn't realize this game actually required grinding to beat it since I'm 10 levels below what I feel is enough to take a few hits and not instantly die. I had to use up 15 life bottles against a ****eon boss. I still have one more to go too. Fuck, this is hard. I've put 3 hours into this dungeon and it's still not over. The final dungeon is supposed to be fun and epic, not repeat the same tile over and over and give us 6 bosses with the only difference being colour changes and a different spell for each. I knew this was going to be boring to get through since every other dungeon in the game is boring as well. The battles also get frustrating when one single hit will stagger you, letting the 5 enemies surrounding you combo you to death with literally no way to defend yourself.

Damn. I haven't been so mad at a game in a while. This last dungeon (in total) has taken up 5 hours and I'm not done. That's almost 15% of the games playtime. And I still have an extra chapter after this....

Tetris on my phone.

Have'nt had time to play any wii u or 3ds games due to work.

WOOO HOOO! 400th POST!!

MKGirlism said:
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS).
Taiko no Tatsujin: Chibi Dragon and the Mysterious Orb (3DS).
Some games I/we have in development (of which one is already known, but the rest isn't).

What do you mean by 'have in development'? Is making games your occupation?

Seems like you love to import. They're apparently bringing Vocaloid overseas, Vocaloid Trans-Pacific Project, it'll be called.

Tales Of The Abyss (3ds)

Fourth playthrough, this time going for all the secrets. Just beat the Disc One Final Boss in the Absorption Gate. Dungeons in this game are creative and nice, combat's a little bit of a step down, though, from usual. And Anise makes me wish I was never born. Oh well, nothing can be as bad as Karol's Japanese voice.

Just went through an extremely stupid excuse for continuing the plot. WE LOST AN IN-GAME MONTH OF PROGRESS BECAUSE THE PROTAG DOESN'T KNOW A LANGUAGE. ALSO, THIS LANGUAGE IS VERY SIMILAR TO ANOTHER, WHICH HE DOES KNOW.

Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move

Got it last Saturday. The best R$ 16 I've spent in a game.

Tales of Graces f

Beat the final boss of the main arc. Not really that hard... Or hard at all, I had more trouble with the pack of lizards at the beginning of the dungeon. Either way, I'm glad I got a decent length fight that wasn't using resurrection constantly. I also think the ending and credits music upped my opinion on this game by 50%, since that was good to watch/listen. I started L&L today. It's nice being able to use Richard again but he's still got a weak weapon and no titles upgraded. Also I used a character different from Asbel for once. The party got split and I used Hubert. He wasn't too bad, not as much elemental variety as Asbel and his B-Artes have load time but I could see myself playing as him next time I play.

Serge Breaker said:
MKGirlism said:
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS).
Taiko no Tatsujin: Chibi Dragon and the Mysterious Orb (3DS).
Some games I/we have in development (of which one is already known, but the rest isn't).

What do you mean by 'have in development'? Is making games your occupation?

Seems like you love to import. They're apparently bringing Vocaloid overseas, Vocaloid Trans-Pacific Project, it'll be called.
She developes games, yes, she is on a school in Breda for that.

Also she has a Japanese 3DS.

Just like Lakitu says, I'm a Game Programming Student, and at the same time, I manage my own Projects as well.
I like importing games that either get released here in Europe very late, or not at all.
That wasn't my purpose in 2011, however, when I only had a Japanese 3DS.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Beat Chapter 13 but Garcia died. :( Though his attacks missed a lot of the time anyway I still felt sad.

I spent the better part of my evening going through Super Metroid.

i needed to burn "y cant metroid crawl" from my brain

Cirdec said:
Mario Party 2

That's pretty old. But you know whats older? Because I don't, I need some help finding this out.

Mario Party

Started Peach's Birthday Cake. I am doomed already. I was missing a single coin and didnt get the star, lost my 30 coins to DK in chance time (he had 2 stars already), got stuck going through bowsers area then got my star stolen by Wario's piranha plant. Now I'm in Bowser's area with 0 Stars & 30 Coins while DK has 2 stars & 70 coins.

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm

Played some regular matches with Nine-Tail Mode Naruto & Sasuke. Next is Curse Mark Sasuke.

You could always cheat and make it so that you're controlling DK.

Donkey Kong Jr.

Tales Of The Tempest

Decided to play this instead of Hearts, as I don't have too much free time, and want to finish this game quickly. Won't be too long, as this game can be completed in a dozen hours. Seems okay.

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Mortgage is down to 70,000. Monique moved out (yay), complained to Pelly about Tutu's poor sense in style, played Hide and Seek with Drift, looked for red furniture for walker, bought two new outfits, and got some bitter coffee. Stealing from the lost and found is fun too!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

KILL with Jigglypuff! (Literally, I was playing stamina mode)

I just played through the original Luigi's Mansion for GCN. Caught every Boo and Portriat Ghost. I was only 40,000 G away from getting an A Mansion. D:

I plan on going to Gamestop later and purchasing Luigi's Mansion 2 with my B-Day money.

Animal Crossing: City Folk, again

Went to Shampoodle and fixed my ugly bedhead hair, saw K.K Slider and got a CD, complained about Tutu to Pelly after she gave me a stupid nickname, and upgraded to Nookway. Flea Market tomorrow too.

Back