What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Played through the Jungle.

Up the 2nd world boss, good thing I didn't get this on the Wii, this version is way better.

Fire Emblem: Awakening and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

New Super Mario said:
complained about Tutu to Pelly after she gave me a stupid nickname

I never did quite understand if that does anything.

Electro Specter said:

As you know, you can sometimes have villagers (Butch for instance, Butch is cool) from a friend's town move into yours. In the situation someone decided to be funny and give Butch a vulgar catchphrase, or a shirt with a dick on it, you could complain about them, resetting Butch's clothing, catchphrase, etc. to normal.

At least that's what I remember.

Pokemon Platinum

Gatrie said:
Electro Specter said:

As you know, you can sometimes have villagers (Butch for instance, Butch is cool) from a friend's town move into yours. In the situation someone decided to be funny and give Butch a vulgar catchphrase, or a shirt with a dick on it, you could complain about them, resetting Butch's clothing, catchphrase, etc. to normal.

Yeah I also complained about Tutu's ugly shirts and she changed it directly after. So I think if you complain about their rudeness they are more likely to move out, or something.

The Dark Knight Rises video game

This game is really cool. It plays like the Arkham games and adds more to the movie's story.

New Super Mario said:
Gatrie said:
Electro Specter said:

Yeah I also complained about Tutu's ugly shirts and she changed it directly after. So I think if you complain about their rudeness they are more likely to move out, or something.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way to encourage a villager to leave.

Gatrie said:
New Super Mario said:
Gatrie said:
Electro Specter said:

Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way to encourage a villager to leave.
I heard there's something like that in New Leaf, though. I think it was only for people who visit in a campsite though, or if people bring up "hey I'm moving" you can encourage it or discourage it (I think I saw that on Gamexplain or something)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Yah gotta love it.

Pokemon Ruby

Doing my first playthgrough of a gen 3 game. Current team:

Zod the Marshtomp
Slenderman the Cacnea
Vesuvius the Numel
ShadowBolt the Electrike
Hawkeye the Swellow
Rosalina the Kirlia.

Tales of Graces f

Defeated Little Queen x10. Having to fight a barrage of of 10 Melee bosses is a pain. I just used myself as a punching bag to let spells hit them and then I'd attack while they were staggered.

I have all puzzle pieces in the Jungle (including those in 1-K) and the first level of the Beach. I've decided to get the KONG letters and puzzle pieces out of the way before I travel to subsequent worlds instead of beating all of the main levels and then trying to take care of the collectibles like I attempted on the Wii.

Tales of Graces f

45 hours and I beat it. Little Queen v2 was not nearly as hard as a regular battle but v3 was so hard I had to put it down to easy. The constant status effects from the area kept giving me weak or poison which would kill me within seconds. Then I reached the final boss. I was doing perfectly until half way when suddenly all my party members died at once. I'm still not sure what happened, she didn't have an attack that did that much damage so it was strange. Either way, I didn't feel like risking it so I turned it back down to easy. It still took a good 10 minutes to beat her though. I agree with Yami, she's a tough final boss (Probably the hardest final boss I've had to fight) but I managed to defeat her over time, Sword Form was easy to stagger and combo but Flower form had high defense.

Now, I might have a break from playing games but I feel like playing a slower-paced RPG like Paper Mario TTYD since this game was very fast-paced.

Rayman Origins, Mario Power Tennis and The Incredibles with a friend. The Incredibles was actually us doing our own version of an LP with one person playing and doing commentary and the other filming with the 3DS. I think it worked out well.

I also discovered how much I suck at Mario Power Tennis but I dont mind that much because it was still fun.

Star Fox

Back