What game did you last play?!?!?!?

I just beat mother brain in metroid zero mission

Tales of Graces f

This battle system couldn't be more complicated. But I think I've got my current attacks memorized so I shouldn't have too much trouble. I just beat Cedric and Richard's being a dick again. Too bad I can't play for a few days because of camp but I think I needed a break anyway. Not quite as captivating as Abyss & Symphonia were honestly. Asbel is my least favourite character so far. He's so boring, all he does is follow orders and bring out the 'you should spare that guys life' speech occasionally.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Beat Chapter 3. I don't know anything about the plot here but the kings servants remind me of Mimi and O'Chunks.

PrincessPeach1989 said:
Persona 4 Golden ;D

One of the most disappointing games I've seen in awhile...still a good game. P3P >> P4G > P3FES = P4 >>> P3 = P2IS > P2EP >>>>>>> P1

Didn't think I'd see another user with a SMT avatar.

Code of Princess

Stupid name, good game. Playing through a few random bonus missions.

The Wii U demo of Resident Evil: Revelations. It was ok, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to buy the game again.

I'm wanting to play EarthBound and the Wii U version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution, anyway.

I really ought to finish Deus Ex, although I stopped because I was unknowingly murdering people with the tranquilizer rifle, so all that effort I put into being a pacifist was wasted :'(

Etrian Odyssey IV

Cynthia said:
I really ought to finish Deus Ex, although I stopped because I was unknowingly murdering people with the tranquilizer rifle, so all that effort I put into being a pacifist was wasted :'(
Wait, what?

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance; Bladewolf DLC

Cynthia said:

Etrian Odyssey IV
Really dang hard ain't it?

Tales Of Hearts

Just got, haven't actually played. This game is on a ROM, as it wasn't released over here.

Last one I truly played was Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D.

I GREW UP with the RCT franchise. HOW DARE YOU ATARI, creating a horrifyingly bad game and destroying the franchise that was truly my childhood.

Tales of Graces f

Did a bunch of stuff and made it to the Amarcian Enclave. I'm a little disappointed with the 'twists' it throws at me. This person was born here? Oh, okay... cool, does that really matter at all? Anyway, I like keeping Cheria, Hubert & Pascal in my party (Healer, Close-Combat, Long Distance-Combat). The Rage Boar boss (another thing, the bosses seem pointless. Especially Victoria, the first time we see her and they act like we should know who she is.) beat my ass, I had to keep the pressure on him and use an All-Divide to win. Constant Concussive Bolt and Wolfwind Fang attacks with Dragon Rush if I managed to get a good combo going. His charge attack would kill Hubert easily.

Oh yeah, Tales of Graces f, I have it on my PS3, but I just can't manage to beat the final Boss.

And now what I've played last:
Ether Saga Odyssey.

Rayman Origins 3DS demo

Just to see what it is like on 3DS. Its very very slow though I got over 400 Lums on Playing in the Shade.

Mr. Game & Watch said:
Lord Spongeful said:
Super Paper Mario

Using Dolphin and Gecko codes, I discovered Mario has a talking animation, but no dialogue.
Mario already had a talking animation, as seen when he's explaining something.
Only when his hands are moving too. Also, since there was never dialogue when he did that, I assumed that was a seperate animation not associated with text in any way. This was done by switching to Mario during the Bowser/O'Chunks battle in Castle Bleck, and after the battle, Mario says Bowser's lines.

Mega Man 3.

Saw that my 3DS was still on from when I was playing this earlier, and after retrying the fight with Snake Man a few times I finally beat him. Cost me an E Tank, but at least he's dead...

Now I've beaten him, Top Man, and Magnet Man. Three down, five to go...

Back