What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Yoshidude99 said:
Rayman Origins 3DS demo

Just to see what it is like on 3DS. Its very very slow though I got over 400 Lums on Playing in the Shade.

Did you got update for 3DS to run more faster if it lag

I don't know it dosen't bother me that much though because I have the game on Wii and I was just seeing how it played on 3DS.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Beat Chapters 7 and 8. Chose Erikira's path and am now stocking up at the armoury.

Tales of Graces f

Finally reached Fodra and had Emeraude join me. I was kind of hoping to be able to use the shuttle to fly around a map of sorts similar to Abyss but no. Oh well. Finally got confirmation on what Lambda looks like and where it is, even though it was obvious enough already. The game has mostly been city/dungeon --> road --> city/dungeon (repeat) with the occasional backtrack. I enjoy the character designs a lot but the personalities aren't all that great. The area design is kind of generic and there's barely any exploration. Overall, it's a good game but it doesn't live up to the others I've played.

Nice visuals though.

Mega Man 3.

I can't believe I actually KO'd Shadow Man with the FREAKING TOP SPIN OF ALL THINGS.

But after looking it up I confirmed that it really is his weakness... as well as the second encounter having his OWN WEAPON as his weakness...

Shadow Man, you and Gemini Man may have looked the most BA out of any of the Robot Masters in this game, but even that won't earn you my forgiveness for being such a pathetic loser...

At least I still have one...

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter

Beat Merchant Row with 8 out of 10 optional bounties. Took me a whiel ot actually figure out where to go in some parts but I did. I also got the Jetpack in this level. :)

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed

Unlocked Danica Patrick (for some reason) and Shadow.

Lakitu, oh, so that explains all of those Synchronisations!

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

Before attempting the boss of the fourth dungeon a second time (which made me feel stupid after I finally figured out how to start the fight), I decided to screw around in the Dark World some. As a result, I ended up obtaining a Piece of Heart and the Quake medallion.

Tales of Graces f

So I'm at the final dungeon of the main arc. I'm only level 58, which I believe is pretty low since the recommendations for normal mode I've seen are around 65. Also I never did Inn requests so I'm missing a lot of SP for titles and I never explored dualizing because it's fucking confusing. Holy shit. I don't even.

Anyway, I don't really feel like doing the extra arc afterwards since the game has amazing combat, but the dungeons are repetitive and boring. Maybe because it's the PS3 exclusive part it'll be more detailed and fun.

Xpike said:
Cynthia said:
I really ought to finish Deus Ex, although I stopped because I was unknowingly murdering people with the tranquilizer rifle, so all that effort I put into being a pacifist was wasted :'(
Wait, what?

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance; Bladewolf DLC

I was shooting people in the head with tranqs, it either glitched, or the Metal Gear way doesn't fly with Adam Jensen.

I do recall getting the Merciful Soul(?) XP bonus, though.

After all that I crushed an unconscious thug and his friends into the floor by dragging a fridge on him, but he seemed fine.

Etrian Odyssey IV

Portal 2

I got this in last year's summer sale, but never had space for it. Now that I reset my laptop and got an external hard drive I have room for it.

I played through the first chapter. Pretty awesome so far. I should probably beat the first one before progressing it any more, though. I just need to re-install the first one.

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS).
Taiko no Tatsujin: Chibi Dragon and the Mysterious Orb (3DS).
Some games I/we have in development (of which one is already known, but the rest isn't).

Back