What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Mario 64 (3D All Stars version)

I have beat the game once before, but it was on minimum Stars required. This time, I want to 100% the game before defeating the final Bowser, and have collected roughly 96 stars in two to three days, including Courses 1-11 100%, Course 12 missing two Stars, and 13 Secret Stars (I already went upstairs and robbed the last Toad)

Tales of Symphonia

20240615191501_1.jpg

@Nightwicked Bowser Have you beat it yet? LOL I'm not good at Final Fantasy-esque RPG games so all I've been able to do is watching full longplays of all the Kingdom Hearts games to see everything that happens. Literally have a Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance game from 2017 I still haven't beaten. Had to watch a full playthrough of that to see how it ended; I was so close to the end too. The Young Xehanort boss broke me. 🤣

@Nightwicked Bowser Have you beat it yet? LOL I'm not good at Final Fantasy-esque RPG games so all I've been able to do is watching full longplays of all the Kingdom Hearts games to see everything that happens. Literally have a Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance game from 2017 I still haven't beaten. Had to watch a full playthrough of that to see how it ended; I was so close to the end too. The Young Xehanort boss broke me. 🤣
I did finish my latest playthrough of it, just didn't do any synthesis nor optional gummi missions. I'll play Dream Drop Distance soon but yeah Young Xehanort is one of the toughest story bosses in the series.

Bulb Boy. Didn't expect it to have so much gross out. Good game though, very unique..if you can handle gross.

A Mario game

20240702232226_1.jpg

RuneScape Classic

Well an open-source replica of RuneScape Classic called Open RuneScape Classic since the actual RSC servers were shut down in 2018.

Screenshot from 2024-07-04 18-40-42.png

The title bar says RSC Cabbage because OpenRSC runs multiple worlds, they've got:
- RSC Preservation - A faithful recreation of the official RuneScape Classic servers as they existed when the game closed in 2018

- RSC Cabbage (what I was playing) that's an extension of the content and mechanics seen in RSC Preservation. Among other things it has an optional 5x XP rate, 30% faster in-game action speeds, a couple new skills, new items, and a whole bunch of other new features inspired by later versions of the game.

- 2001scape - Literally a recreation of RuneScape as it existed in May 2001 so tons of features that existed in later versions of Classic just aren't there (and certain features that were removed in later versions of RSC are there).

OH and there's also RSC Uranium and RSC Coleslaw but those are literally just RSC Preservation and Cabbage but on separate servers that allow botting lol.

Back