What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Smash Misty said:
Pandemic II
Everyone's dead except Madagascar, who have everyone just fine. :\

Try to spawn in Madagascar. That's at least the only way I can win the game.

OK. TF2. Got my third Spy milestone! so happy! But I don't think I have a good knife... It's the basic one... I need something Spy-cicle-ish or the Eternal Reward... I just make too much noise.

Mario Golf: World Tour

Ok, so the only actual playing I did was the same tutorial that's in the demo, which starts automatically. I went ahead and bought the Season Pass.

Kirby: Triple Deluxe

Completed the first world. I love Beetle and Hypernova.

Won the Forest Course Championship.

Wing Commander IV.

Ending a combat flight game with courtroom drama? Genius!

a dark room

ooooh, this is actually really fun. Managing what to assign my villagers to do and trying to uncover all of the map is strangely satisfying. The first time in a very very long time I've been so into a game I'm playing. Why is the game that seems like a chore the only one that isn't a chore to complete? Also I really want to know what these alien things are about and what the beacon I set off did.

Glaceon said:
I keep messing up at the end on that. It's really frustrating.

I ended up getting a couple bogeys toward the end, but I had gotten enough consecutive birdies that it didn't matter too much (though I think I won by only one or two strokes).

Mario4Ever said:
Glaceon said:
I keep messing up at the end on that. It's really frustrating.

I ended up getting a couple bogeys toward the end, but I had gotten enough consecutive birdies that it didn't matter too much (though I think I won by only one or two strokes).

Yeah, and for some reason I had no trouble when I did the Seaside Course blind and won by a bunch.

Pokemon Red Version
-Fucck, I was ready to catch Zapdos and then pokeballs kept missing so I left. Fuck, then I realised I hadn't caught a Magnemite yet. Fuck, I can't get rid of Strength on Gyarados because there's no move deleter. Fuck, I just realised I need to trade something like 25 pokemon to complete the pokedex. Fuck, I don't have a second game boy/transfer pak/connection cord. Fuck.

>:I
New Super Mario said:
FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
Super Smash Misty said:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Finally figured out how to beat 2-4 after like a year

Yeah, I completely abandoned that pile of shit at 2-5
I'm at like 2-3 lol
I beat the game in a 3-4 days. Because I liked it enough to ignore my brand new Wii U and continue playing it. Then I replayed it again immediately afterwards.

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
Super Smash Misty said:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Finally figured out how to beat 2-4 after like a year

Yeah, I completely abandoned that pile of *bleep* at 2-5

2-5 was the one level of the game I completely despised. I actually had to use a walkthrough there, it was that bad. Apart from that, I liked the game, especially those last three main worlds. Would play it again if I could.

I've made progress on clearing Shot Practice, Extra Difficulty is being stubborn, though.

Back